Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lipostim 3.. when available

I wish I was able to answer your question, but knowing these great forums and the who's who that congregate here, you'll get your answer soon! In the meantime though, have you ever seen or considered Forged Burner as a replacement? I can tell you this is a well devised product that has worked well for many users. You can check it out here Forged Burner, and I'm sure you'll be pretty intrigued by the amazing assortment of ingredients it boasts.

If you scroll to the bottom of that link I sent you, you'll quickly notice the ingredient panel lists some eye opening (pun intended!) compounds that will surely meet and exceed what you're looking for!

Some highlights, include "We're excited to be the only supplement company to offer this product: 4,1-methoxy-2-(methylamino)ethyl-phenol-hydrochlorid," and also the inclusion of one of my favorite additives for fat loss, focus, and energy: Rasperry Ketones (which work by stimulating adrenergic receptors that activate the sympathetic response).

Oh, I should also make mention of
Geranamine, which is hugely proficient at increasing cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) levels in cells, a key enzyme that allows cells to consume energy for fuel (such as fat).

Give it a chance in this purgatory of Lipostim absence! :)

I couldn't agree more with 'at almost any cost' about Forged Burner as a replacement until LipoStim becomes available. I used FBurner last year for a contest prep and my avatar shows my results at the time. I'm also on it right now, currently in a bulk season, but wanting to keep bodyfat at bay and I'm seeing some really great results. My strength is still up, but I'm seeing some really nice vascularity.

hey bro! i know i talked to you today about stim at NTBM you might wanna think about stackin forged burner and slin!

Top Bottom