Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipostack Question - Omega?

supreme

Hey Bro's

I know there has been probs / concerns with AGX products but several months ago Omega sent me the discount code, my order right on time and I had no problems.

I will give any EF vet / sponsor the benefit of the doubt at least once. I need to switch up my pre-workout formula & fat burner. Now that lipostim 3 is in, I want to try the whole stack.

Has anybody placed & RECEIVED an order on time in the last 2 weeks? Are orders being taken and PROMPT shipments going out?? - Omega?

I want to order next week but not if orders are not being shipped quickly.

Can I get some answers, NO flames against OMEGA / AGX

Thanks!

S:supercool

Thanks! - Didn't see the thread, I hope they get things fixed soon. I don't want to give Weider my $ for Jacked - took too much if it when I was 18-24 and then got my head out of my ass and realized his pro's were not "natural"!

S

Yeah, I read your posts and the others and I like Lemon / Lime -HATE FRUIT PUNCH & ARTIFICIAL GRAPE!!!!!!!! The price is great, I just wish Omega would fix things because the liposhred stack is also a great fat burner. If he doesn't respond and no one else says their getting packages then I guess I will try Jacked

S

Yeah, I read your posts and the others and I like Lemon / Lime -HATE FRUIT PUNCH & ARTIFICIAL GRAPE!!!!!!!! The price is great, I just wish Omega would fix things because the liposhred stack is also a great fat burner. If he doesn't respond and no one else says their getting packages then I guess I will try Jacked

S

Sad to say I already moved on... On the fatburner front Levorex+Thermorexin... Hadn't used that combo in quite a while, but it's already starting to kick and kill

Tried Levorex years ago, o.k. tried Thermorexin, worked good but like it says on label use with carbs. I usually like a low carb or keto diet, so Thermorexin makes me nauseous and gives headaches - works good when I am cycling in higher carbs.

Omega posted he is shipping all orders this week - I may wait and see or just try jacked -probably the Jacked

Thanks!
S

Top Bottom