Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipoflame™

OMEGA

2mpfr4j.jpg

Lipoflame™ - Rapid Fat Burning, Metabolism Increase, Appetite Control < ^^^^^ ---- Link:)

2yjofwz.jpg

:)

www.AGXsports.com

I'm dying waiting for my cousin ( fcuker ) to return to the US at the earliest :mad:

He's away in the middle east on his company tour and the only way i can get my hands and legs on the AGX products is through him as i live outside the States :mad:

By the way Sir, i've been taking 5 tablets of Nitrix an hour before my workouts and simply love the pumps. I was discussing this with needto the other day when he said, comparing the Nitrix to the Amplify02 was actually like comparing a tiny car to a Ferrari!! And just thinking about that comparison made me want to take the next flight out there and buy all the shit for myself pronto :evil:

Hmmm...the fucker returns in a month...Ifinally have my stuff around mid - the end of may - latest...

Great stuff,get the max out of your workouts ,I'm using it now and it's fire!

RADAR

one is for cardio use and large AM dose ( LIPOFLAME)

one if for additional a2 fat cell coverage and appetite suppression ( LipoStim3)

New L3 is being made and it will clearly be different then Lipoflame

how will it be different?

also - how does lipoflame compare to white flood (have been thinking of trying that)? is that more comparable to your amplify product? or is white flood a totally different animal than lipoflame and amplify?

Last edited:
Top Bottom