Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPODERM-Y & cheese

fitnessgirl25

might be a dumb question, I read an article a couple of months ago and for the life of me I cant remeber where I read it!! I Read that you cant eat cheese when you use Lipoderm Y or Yohimburn because of something thats in cheese??? Now I got the Lipoderm Y and I cant find the article so I could re read it! I dont eat much cheese but I am on a hi fat / hi protein diet, so i do have it once in a while.

does anyone know about this???

thank you ... thats what i was looking for, cheese has tyramine, according to the article you shouldnt eat cheese and take this at high doses, Im assuming high doses is taking more than recommended on the bottle?

thanks again..:D

Ive always heard that with Yohimebine in general it is uneffective in the result of an insulin spike, so I typically take 1 cap NYC, 1-2mg cap Yohimebine, ALCAR, and use some Lipoderm-Y approximately 45 minutes prior to cardio on an empty stomach.

So don't waste your money and take yohimebine caps around the time you eat carbs, as it renders their fatty acid capabillities inoperable.

I dont take the caps, I have the lipoderm-Y from Avant Labs, I also am on a hi protein/hi-fat diet, I have a 12 hour carb refeed every 6th day and I will eventually as my body fat drops lower have 2 six hour refeeds weekly. Then closer to comp around 8 weeks Im going to add in the thermorexin.

Thanks for all your info...

Top Bottom