Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipo6 Black!

the small soldier

Plat Hero
Platinum
I just started this today and wow. I feel euphoric, my appetite is next to nothing and my core temp went up about half a degree. I'm trying to get a boost in my fatburning and Now that I'm down to about 193...from 205 in 5 weeks time I was looking for a little edge. Anyone else have good experiences from this product?

Yeah I actually have before I was brought it this wonderful sight, started seeing good results the first few weeks then went down from there.

my appetite is next to nothing which is perfect because im a glutenous fatass now I just eat my meals on schedule and its actually "filling" to eat my 2100 calories a day.

Yeah it does suppress appetite quite good. It's mediocre tho you might need a little stronger one. But let me know how it works for you bro!

Yeah it does suppress appetite quite good. It's mediocre tho you might need a little stronger one. But let me know how it works for you bro!

used it for 4 weeks worked really well for appetite suppression, beyond that the theromgenic effects are pretty mild, but over eating was my biggest problem SO this was what I needed

I just started this today and wow. I feel euphoric, my appetite is next to nothing and my core temp went up about half a degree. I'm trying to get a boost in my fatburning and Now that I'm down to about 193...from 205 in 5 weeks time I was looking for a little edge. Anyone else have good experiences from this product?

I liked the Ultra Concentrate version much better! is that what you're using? or the one where it's three pills per serving

I used lipo6x for a few months. I felt a little strung out but loved the time release formula. Seemed to last for 7-8 hrs. Using forged burner now and really liking it, my favorite so far.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

Top Bottom