Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipo or 'Bol?

Hi, I am 51 and am a lifelong recreational bodybuilder.

I am generally slim in build but have never been
able to get rid of a slab of fat across my belly.

Even with extreme dieting in college, I got down
to 142 lbs. and STILL had that evil slab of belly fat.

Now older and struggling with fat like most older guys,
it has become evident that it will be practically impossible
in my case to get rid of that fat apron.

Over the winter I went for a 5 month cycle of monthly
'lipodissolve' injections followed by deep endermologie
(mechanical-vacuum-assisted deep massage) each time.
I did not make any changes to my diet while continuing
to workout during this period. Although I met many people
during that treatment who said they lost inches, I did not
loose ANY waist size. The doctor says that it does not
work about 15% of the time and does not know why.
In these cases he offers a 100% credit towards liposuction.
That route will cost another $5,000.

Since then I found EliteFitness and am getting interested
in using 'roids. My question to you is, Should I spend the
$5K on lipo OR on the 'roids instead; do 'roids
really blow all your fat away?

Thanks
"MayContainPeanuts"
Platinum Member:
=====================================================

It really doesn't matter if you dropped your weight down to 142lbs. It depends on what kind of weight you actually dropped. Muscle, bodyfat, or water weight is what you need to know. To get to the point it really is your diet no matter what. AAS is not the answer if you dont have your diet in check which is 80% of the equation.

Do you know what your bodyfat is? Give us your stats as your weight, bf, what your diet is like, and how your workout is. From there we can tell you how to get rid of that gut. Even at 5% bf people will still have a little flab on their belly just genetics from there then your last option is lipo.

I have always been able to lose fat through dieting. Any steriod worked to help me gain muscle. The combination plus exercise and recovery was the very best approach.

There are some steroid stacks that are known as cutters ... they work to give the body a much more defined and hard look. A typical beginner's cutter from the 2006 Reference Book is 20 mg of anavar p/d and 200 mg of primo p/w over 7 weeks.

In your case, I'd first get a blood testing to see where my levels are including PSA, test and est.

Then I'd diet with a very low simple (fast) carb/high protein/high slow carb diet for 8 weeks.

Based on the testing and results of the dieting, I'd select a cycle and go for it. You owe yourself the experience.

BTW ... I've read that lipo really works.

At your age you should consider trying gh. I'm 50, have been on it for three years, and can eat like a high school boy and not get fat. Of course, I do work out and take six hours of salsa classes every week, so that helps.

I've seen studies which say that anavar reduces intestinal fat while test reduces sub-q fat, but I've never found either to be particularly lipolytic the way gh has been.

Top Bottom