Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Like video games, WWII, 3D shooters?

Latimer

New member
IF you do, you have to checkout Medal Of Honor : Allied Assault for the PC. I was playing it all lastnight and the game is tits. You're an Army Ranger selected for special duty by the O.S.S. (which led to the special forces units). They did a good job of keeping it factual and you have a good selection of the actual weapons used in WWII. Colt 45, M1 Garand, Springfield '03 sniper rifle, Thompson SMG, BAR, bazooke and pineapple frag grenades for the Americans. Walther P38, Mauser KAR 98K, StG 44, MP40, KAR98 Sniper rifle, Panzerschreck and Steilhandgranates for the Germans. You get to use the weapons from both sides. You start out with a group of rangers and by the end of the first mission you're the only one left alive. After that you do a few missions with a Major from the S.A.S. working as a spy. You have to take out some heavy artillery and radio communications etc.. in preparation for the Normandy invasion. After that's done you get to storm the Omaha beach and it's just like the opening scenes in Saving Private Ryan. That part of the game is awesome. Once you get to the beach, it's total chaos. Dudes are getting wiped out left and right and the bullets are whizzing by your head (if you're lucky) and the shells are exploding all around. It's one of the best shooters i've played in awhile. I didn't like Medal Of Honor for the PlayStation that much, but I love this game on the PC. The A.I. on the hard setting is unbelievable.

It comes out on the 23rd. I'm sure it'll have awesome reviews once it's released.
 
i'll have too look out for it :)

sounds good...i'd like to play a factual one for a change. aside from counter strike loads of them involve aliens and whatnot :)
 
I can't wait for that to come out. I heard something about there being no blood in it though. Any truth?

Return to Castle Wolfenstein kicks ass. Only thing I don't like is the whole zombie thing. Unfortunatly I have to update my processor in order for the game to run smooth. As soon as I get a new one I'll finish Wolfenstein, and move on to MOH.
 
I don't play games much. Since they usually get distributed for the PC only **grin**

I play Delta Force, and like it quite a bit. It's super slow, since I'm running it on a mac that runs virtual PC. But it's awesome.
 
A while back I read that janes was trying to create a 'virtual war', or something like that where all there sims (flight,naval,ground ..) could be linked online to create a continuous online war.

That sounded really cool but I havn't heard anything new yet.
 
How did you play the single player game when the demo only offers multiplayer... hmmmmm Must be the pirated version eh?
 
Top Bottom