Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Light, very safe cycle advice

lmm23

Hi guys - I'm finding my feet after four years of terrible health: adrenal and thyroid collapse, heavy metal poisoning, food allergies, migraines, complete muscle wasting etc. I'm getting better now and able to think about some weight bearing exercise, have some libido again. I want to get in some better shape with my first cycle in 4 years. Goal: 10-15Ibs muscle and good sex drive, with as little risk of crashing/ little invasive PCT as possible.

Stats: 34m; 5'8''; 150Ibs; 9% bf. Leon
Supps: hydrocortisone (20mg), DHEA (50mg), pregnenolone (10mg), Hcgenerate (3 caps), forma (6 pumps).

I have a weak liver from mercury poisoning and constant high estradiol. Proposed cycle:

*Test enan 250mg 8 weeks
*HCGenerate
*I will get gyno unless I take forma and the estrogen day to day crushes my sex drive. SERMS are generally out. So I either add in something like primo and save the forma for PCT and/or run forma as needed.
*Phytoserms or test stack for PCT (can't take TMG so Unleashed is out). Could do HCG.

Am I being realistic? Any thoughts?

Thanks bros.

Top Bottom