Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lifting while on gear

he-man

just wondering if you guys switch up your lift routine at all while on AS and what you change it back to when you come off.

while on I do 1 body part a day.....while off I do more of a maintainance routine....still lift hard but I split up the routine....

The only thing I change is the frequency of lifting days.
when on i lift a different body part each day with one day off.

When I'm on i like to combine on alteranating days.

Oh yea I also lift a whole lot more weight when on the shit.:think::think::think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

when "on" i kind of "max out" on every heavy set. by that i mean i'll lift a weight that i can only lift 3-4 times. it gives me a crazy pump and i think i get some extra growth out of it.

i pretty much use the same routine... maybe just lighten up on cardio since my lifting becomes really intense and almost painful..

Every day I step in the gym my routine changes...every work out on each body part will change!

Example...say on chest day I do flats, incline, decline and Pecdeck.

Did chect on Monday,Today I am going to the gym to do chest again...

I will probably start with decline press (barbell) 3 sets, Incline fly 4 sets, Close grip flat bench 3 sets, Cable crossovers 5 sets. All weight being fairly light side because I did chest on monday with fairly heavy weight.

You will never see me go to the gym and do the same exercises for the same body part two workouts in a row!

I get good results from shocking my muscles constantly.

:D

I changed my routien to hit my bi's, tris, delts, and traps, cavs twice a week. If i can i will do chest. I do more sets per body part too. My legs, back and chest don't recover as fast so i can't hit them more than once a week, but it really depends on how my recovery feels. If I don't feel right i will not hit a part a second time in the week. If i do then i will.

You got to really listen to your body.

When i am off gear, i only hit each part once a week.

Top Bottom