Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIFE in the Anabolics Room...

May - you can easily get to 180 with the test and deca alone. But you are going to lose some after your cycle because of the water bloat. If you are trying to just add ten pounds of muscle (and I think I have read you have not done but one or two cycles now) you can easily reach 180 with deca and another low androgen compound like Winny or Anavar. I think adding dbol and test is going to disappoint you and make you feel really really fat.

Ryan - $400 doesn't go far now days. Unless you are just going to do sust and deca from Greece. (Which are about $8 per amp.) But if you need any secondary compounds (nolva, HCG) let me know, I will send them over. I have enough to spare.

Jae: Would you recommend a test only cycle over a deca only cycle.....I've never felt as strong as when I was on test/deca. But can't afford both for now.....So I need to choose between the two?

The Dbol takes effect immediately and you'll notive the differance in a week, the test takes a little time to kick in, DBol is a great kick starter but not neccesary, Im at the end of week 4 right now and have gone from 193-221. Im on 30mg Dbol ed (first 4 weeks) and 500mg Sust a week (8 weeks) Im gonna take clen with clomid to cut down at the end and clen helps preserve muscle mass as opposed to many other fat burners

May1010 said:

A "trainer" at Gold's measured it and told me I was 16% BF - NO WAY!! NOT POSSIBLE.

This pic was taken last nite, you can see I'm trim. I'm 5'10" and 170.

I would guess maybe 12 % it is hard to below that without working hard on cardio and diet unless you have genetics

Don't beat yourself up over a caliper reading. The truth is that alot of guys just BS about there percentages, while others are measured by trainers who purposely shave off several percentage points. Just look at Ronnie Coleman claiming .55 bf, or the guys in Muscle and Fitness football issue who all claim bf % that are literally half of what the pictured show (I remember last year Lavarr said he had 7%, while in the pic he looked like 15%). I carry around 12% bf year-round except when I decide to get ripped. Funny thing is that at 12% I am more ripped than many guys I know who claim 7% bf.

I love it when fools cite their BS bf stats and 40 times.... I get a good laugh out of it.

in short, most guys claiming 9% bf in your gym prob have 16% anyway, so get with the program and learn how to embellish the truth.

Ryan - how much deca do you normally use? How many MG's per week? Buy the test, I have some deca you can have for your pet. You can spend the rest of the money on anavar or something.

Or you can do a moderate cycle of 400mg Aratest and 400mg EQ per week on $400.

May - for only 10 pounds and guessing from your remarks, you like to keep a low bodyfat percentage, I would choose anavar over dbol. Or Winny over dbol.

Top Bottom