Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

LIFE in the Anabolics Room...

  • Thread starter Thread starter RyanH
  • Start date Start date
R

RyanH

Guest
Jeez....I went to the anabolics board earlier to ask a simple question...........FLAME, FLAME, FLAME....Unless you have expert knowledge, it seems they just throw flames at you............

beware.
 
Well, in a PM to me earlier, he asked me if he could snort winny.
 
LOL. May.

I've done about 5 or 6 cycles of steroids, and I'm about to start another-----so I asked what was the best cycle to go with if you've got 400 bucks.....test, sustanon, or deca....

THE Flames began...
 
Ryan -


What are your thoughts on my AS problem:


I got my gear yesterday: Deca and Test and Clomid. Unfortunately, my provider did not send the D-Bol. He said he is investigating the problem.

Should I wait. Also, what kind of doses would you use if you were at 170 and wanted to get to 180 or 185 only?
 
I would go ahead and start it without the d-bol. But, I did Dbol, test, and deca together one time---got the biggest I've ever gotten. I think test. is magic...


I did, I think, 400 mg of Deca, about 10 dbols a day, and I think, 400 mg of test. This is probably low for most people, but I got fucking huge...Many people take shitloads of dbol a day. But, I have HBP, so I've gotta be a little more careful...

It was a 10 week cycle, and the milligrams, were of course, lower at first and the last of the cycle..
 
BeardedClam said:
you know ryan using steroids is not very consistent with your communist beliefs. first of all the poor cant afford them. also if you get big muscles you are becoming superior to the average man. you should be trying to be equal to the average man.

BeardedClam: I must admit......you are actually funny sometimes.....You got me on that one....Score one for you-----:D
 
May1010 said:
Ryan -


What are your thoughts on my AS problem:


I got my gear yesterday: Deca and Test and Clomid. Unfortunately, my provider did not send the D-Bol. He said he is investigating the problem.

Should I wait. Also, what kind of doses would you use if you were at 170 and wanted to get to 180 or 185 only?
just outta pure curiousity, whats ur body fat % ?
 
danielson said:

just outta pure curiousity, whats ur body fat % ?


A "trainer" at Gold's measured it and told me I was 16% BF - NO WAY!! NOT POSSIBLE.


This pic was taken last nite, you can see I'm trim. I'm 5'10" and 170.
 
hee hee.....get it measured many times...callipers are never THAT accurate. :D
 
May - you can easily get to 180 with the test and deca alone. But you are going to lose some after your cycle because of the water bloat. If you are trying to just add ten pounds of muscle (and I think I have read you have not done but one or two cycles now) you can easily reach 180 with deca and another low androgen compound like Winny or Anavar. I think adding dbol and test is going to disappoint you and make you feel really really fat.

Ryan - $400 doesn't go far now days. Unless you are just going to do sust and deca from Greece. (Which are about $8 per amp.) But if you need any secondary compounds (nolva, HCG) let me know, I will send them over. I have enough to spare.
 
Jae: Would you recommend a test only cycle over a deca only cycle.....I've never felt as strong as when I was on test/deca. But can't afford both for now.....So I need to choose between the two?
 
The Dbol takes effect immediately and you'll notive the differance in a week, the test takes a little time to kick in, DBol is a great kick starter but not neccesary, Im at the end of week 4 right now and have gone from 193-221. Im on 30mg Dbol ed (first 4 weeks) and 500mg Sust a week (8 weeks) Im gonna take clen with clomid to cut down at the end and clen helps preserve muscle mass as opposed to many other fat burners
 
May1010 said:



A "trainer" at Gold's measured it and told me I was 16% BF - NO WAY!! NOT POSSIBLE.


This pic was taken last nite, you can see I'm trim. I'm 5'10" and 170.

I would guess maybe 12 % it is hard to below that without working hard on cardio and diet unless you have genetics
 
Don't beat yourself up over a caliper reading. The truth is that alot of guys just BS about there percentages, while others are measured by trainers who purposely shave off several percentage points. Just look at Ronnie Coleman claiming .55 bf, or the guys in Muscle and Fitness football issue who all claim bf % that are literally half of what the pictured show (I remember last year Lavarr said he had 7%, while in the pic he looked like 15%). I carry around 12% bf year-round except when I decide to get ripped. Funny thing is that at 12% I am more ripped than many guys I know who claim 7% bf.

I love it when fools cite their BS bf stats and 40 times.... I get a good laugh out of it.

in short, most guys claiming 9% bf in your gym prob have 16% anyway, so get with the program and learn how to embellish the truth.
 
Ryan - how much deca do you normally use? How many MG's per week? Buy the test, I have some deca you can have for your pet. You can spend the rest of the money on anavar or something.

Or you can do a moderate cycle of 400mg Aratest and 400mg EQ per week on $400.


May - for only 10 pounds and guessing from your remarks, you like to keep a low bodyfat percentage, I would choose anavar over dbol. Or Winny over dbol.
 
Top Bottom