Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido going up and down

Baldur2630

I'm 73. Used to be a competitive Judoka when I was young. Did a lot of weight training. At peak I was 110 kgs and very little fat.

Then I got stuck behind a desk until I retired. I was 138 kgs (304 lbs). I joined the gym, got hold of a computer program to keep track of my calorie intake and calorie burn. In 6 months I got down to 100 kgs (220 lbs).

My lifts were pathetic. I had shoulder impingement in my left shoulder and a torn meniscus in my left knee. When I hit 100 kgs, I started trying to gain muscle. I could gain weight, but my lifts were going down and the gains were fat. I went to get blood analysis. My doctor told me that my Total T was 484 and very high for a man of my age. I asked him why I hadn't had an erection for three years and I could only gain fat and not muscle. He asked me why I would want an erection at 73!

I got another doctor and demanded a proper blood test including Free T, Estradiol, SHBG, Vit D, IGF-1, etc. When the results came back, my Free T was almost zero, my Estradiol was VERY low, and my SHBG high. I was sent to an Endocrinologist. He told me that I really should have Testosterone injections, but he wasn't allowed to prescribe them as my age and my Total T put me in a 'grey area'. He offered to prescribe me Sustanon once per month and gave me a script in October for 5 doses.

I decided not to take Sustanon, and I went for T cypionate (good supplier - genuine stuff) 200 mg/ml for the first couple of weeks I injected (buttocks done by my wife) 100 mg twice per week. After that, I went for 50 mg twice per week. My libido went up, my work at the gym was better, my max lifts went up and I started to get erections again. Towards the middle of November, I imagined that my nipples were a bit tender so I took an Arimidex pill 1mg.

My erections started to go away. I took another Arimidex pill the next week. I got sore joints and libido and erections vanished. I guess it was the Arimidex. I didn't take any more and on 2 December I started to take Somatropin 1 IU per day (this is for anti-aging, not muscle gain)

Within 2 weeks, my lifts went up again, I was feeling great, I have lots more energy, my shoulder impingement vanished after 3 weeks on Somatropin. I am still taking the same amount of T (50 mg twice weekly).

During my workouts I feel great, every time I go either my max lifts go up or my reps go up. I've lost another inch around the middle and I'm definitely gaining muscle. After eating when I get back from the gym, I'm VERY tired and I go to lie on the bed and sleep like the dead, with very vivid dreams (I haven't had those for years).

My libido shot up and I actually managed to have sex in week 3' but now the libido is slipping back as well as the erections. My main problem is that at night, I go to bed around 23:00 but by 03:00 I wake up and have a major problem getting back to sleep.

The Somatropin is working great, but should I be taking something else with the T cyp? I don't have any itchiness or tenderness in my nipple area, but something is not right why my libido and erections are fluctuating.

I CANNOT GET ANYTHING FROM THE USA. OUR CUSTOMS EVEN CONFISCATED REHYDRATION SALTS AND SENT ME A WARNING.

I have reliable suppliers here in Europe that bypass Customs. I can't get more bloodwork until end February so until then, I'm on my own,

Anyone got any ideas?

If you think the problem is estrogen related. Less Arimidex. You could break the tab into 1/4ths and start at an every other day dose. Better yet, go back and get blood work done now. And let us know what the numbers are so we can help you. You need to get blood work, the Arimidex or any drug like it could have negative effects.

The last time that I took Arimidex was 16 November. Since then, just the 100 mg/week of T and since 2 December, 1 IU per day Somatropin. Apart from the sleeping, and the yo-yp libido, I feel great. Looking forward to the gym tomorrow.

Quick update for anyone interested.

I'm now 74. I upped my Testosterone to 200 mg per week. I take a 400 mg/ml mix of test cyp and test enan.

I played with the Arimidex, it hasn't been TOO bad, but my latest bloodwork 30 July 2015, shows my estradiol very low along with my LH.

I'm stopping the Arimidex and going over to Proviron an 500 IU HCG EOD for a while to try to get the estradiol up a bit.

I'm still taking HGH. I can only afford 1 IU daily, but the stuff I am taking, whilst generic, is genuine.

My Bench Press has gone up from about 50 kg last time I was on here, to 135 kg (note kilograms not pounds. It goes up a it almost every week as do all my other lifts.

Most importantly, I FEEL good. Randy as a rabbit (until the estradiol gets too low).

Just a pity that this forum bombards me with SPAM. it wouldn't be so annoying if I lived in the USA, but it's time that the people who run this board found a way NOT to offer USA only stuff to us poor sods in Europe. Because anyone stupid enough to waste his money and order anything will LOSE it, because Customs WILL seize it!

Top Bottom