Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 Sarm LOG

FINAL UPDATE

So this is what I ended up doing.....
week 1 - 1mg
week 2 - 2mg
week 3 - 3mg
week 4 - 4mg
week 5 - 4mg
week 6 - 5mg
week 7 - 5mg

I am currently 1 week into PCT, using a small dose of mk2866 (10mg) each day and also LeCheek AD-3. Will probably run this for a month.

Well i'm all done and dusted after 7 weeks and I'm in love. This stuff is unreal. I have considerably gained both size and strength. Every second person has noticed. But at the same time I don't look like i've been on a course. I have done everything diet and training wise to get the most out of this and couldn't be happier. I am going to have 2 months off and try once more for 6 weeks before I head on an overseas holiday.

I felt it took a little to really kick in, I could feel/see it after 2 weeks, but wasn't till i hit the 3/4mg dose that it all started to take off. As far as sides, basically nothing at all. Now I may be a touch paranoid but I thought my nips looked a touch puffy near the end of 7 weeks, but I have gained a fair bit of excess fat due to my massive calorie intake each day, so could be nothing. After 1 week of dieting/watching my food, I no longer think this, so just think it was a bit of excess fat.

On that note, I didn't take any anti-estrogen sups but had something ready if need be. If natural levels have dropped, I don't feel like it. Balls are plump and I don't feel any different a week after stopping..... I am stronger and looking as big as ever.

To give you an example for strength....I have been benching 100/110kg MAX for as long as I can remember....maybe 8+ years. Well at the end of the 7 weeks I cracked a 1MR 130kg bench on my own. Holy fuck did it feel awesome. I've put a few inches on every measurement.

In short.....highly recommended, I feel the results I achieved in 7 weeks would have taken me a whole year to do without LGD.

Any other questions....let me know, I have a before and after pic, I'd post it if I could figure out how to.....

peace

It would be great if you could keep us updated at least once/week over the next several weeks during your PCT. Let us know what you are taking, what you are eating and whether or not you are keeping your strength and size.

Great log!

FINAL UPDATE

So this is what I ended up doing.....
week 1 - 1mg
week 2 - 2mg
week 3 - 3mg
week 4 - 4mg
week 5 - 4mg
week 6 - 5mg
week 7 - 5mg

I felt it took a little to really kick in, I could feel/see it after 2 weeks, but wasn't till i hit the 3/4mg dose that it all started to take off. As far as sides, basically nothing at all. Now I may be a touch paranoid but I thought my nips looked a touch puffy near the end of 7 weeks, but I have gained a fair bit of excess fat due to my massive calorie intake each day, so could be nothing. After 1 week of dieting/watching my food, I no longer think this, so just think it was a bit of excess fat.

peace

This was good to hear.
Im into My third week.
Started 3 mg à day, yesterday.( 1mg a day first week, 2mg à day 2nd week)(uniquemxxx)

So far I feel absolutely nothing. But after reading this Im hoppning to see some strength gains soon.

but I have gained a fair bit of excess fat due to my massive calorie intake each day, so could be nothing. After 1 week of dieting/watching my food, I no longer think this, so just think it was a bit of excess fat.

What was your caloric surplus like on cycle? Very interested to see how far you can push the calories on this stuff vs. appreciable fat gain. Although I'm guessing you could not have gained that much fat if you were able to diet it out after just 1 week.

Also - once you are off PCT keep the thread updated with weight/strength. Very interested to see how much of the mass/strength gains from LGD are keepable after PCT. Always interested in reading updates of LGD on sides and gains because there isn't that much out there yet.

Will keep you all updated on PCT, i'm running AD-3, and 10mg mk2866 ED. I'm having a few days off this week as my joints are a bit sore and I have a few niggling injuries. I feel I need and deserve the rest after a few solid months of smashing PB after PB. It will only be 4 days.

Someone asked about measurements, I put inches on in every measurement, i highly recommend this stuff hey. All my lifts were smashed out of the park, each week was PB after PB and thats after reaching a 10 year training peak so I couldn't be happier. Will keep you updated on what gains I keep, from reading other logs, I plan on keeping most if not all, don't want to comment this week, as naturally having 3 days off from the gym has already got in my head and I feel smaller (most probably am not). After a full week next week it will be interesting to see where I am at. I am also dieting to shed some fat over the next month.

This was good to hear.
Im into My third week.
Started 3 mg à day, yesterday.( 1mg a day first week, 2mg à day 2nd week)(uniquemxxx)

So far I feel absolutely nothing. But after reading this Im hoppning to see some strength gains soon.

definitely man, I kept reading about others feeling it the first week, i honestly didn't feel jack till at least the third week and wasn't that impressed at the start, but then it took of something awesome :D

Top Bottom