Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's discuss a forgotten favorite: EVISCERATE

P

psizzle_8

Ok so I've done both the original RPN and also the new formulated by Genomyx. Haven't in years though.

So for all of you who have also done it, I want your opinion...

I'm about 7 weeks out, and I'm considering adding eviscerate to my regimen (no clenviscerate, my show is tested)....but I remember reading and hearing that the sodium polyacrylate can cause some bloat in some. Some say they experience this then it goes away, some say they don't. What's your take on it?

Tried it tonight before cardio, still on fire even after showering...I love it...but not enough to risk bloating. So let's hear your thoughts & experiences. GO!

If you were male I wouldn't be too concerned about bloating issues. You ladies bodies are a bit more tricky when it comes to that.

If you are 7 weeks out, you have plenty of time to try it to see if it will be beneficial or detrimental to your composition and discontinue use weeks out to get the bloating taken care of.

Yeah...its just little things, like I'm getting fitted for my suit this weekend, so do I risk using it and bloating for that, etc. In the past when I used it I didn't worry or care about the possible bloat, now it could mean a few pounds on the scale, which could mean my coach changing or not changing something in my diet, you know? Ugh, pain in the ass

Jesus, how are you up already? I feel like death lol

with the evi, i'd wait till after the suit fitting to use it. If it bloats you and you get fitted while bloated, you'll risk the suit being waaay too big come showtime if the bloat subsides

I have no choice, early day today :-/ and yeah, gonna wait til after my fitting prob.

Shoot me a text when we can meet up for the exchange!

I love eviscertate so much I can't even begin to explain.. keeps the stubborn areass looking tight and shredded... I have never noticed any bloating with it to be honest.

Thanks for your feedback. In the past when I used it I wasn't worried about bloating so I didn't pay much attention to it.

I hear conflicting reports: some say they experience it then it goes away, some say they don't...guess it's person dependent.

Do you use it just when doing cardio? Or what?

I just apply it before i lift and generally do some cardio pre/post. When I was sub 10% bf last summer, I was also using it before bed which takes some getting used to...but i felt like applying it twice a day really helped.

Top Bottom