Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letro substitute

gymjunkie09

I've been waiting for my letro for over a month now and its not looking too promising, is there anything else that I could keep on hand for sides instead? Because I've got everything else I need to start my cycle and becoming inpatient lol

I've been waiting for my letro for over a month now and its not looking too promising, is there anything else that I could keep on hand for sides instead? Because I've got everything else I need to start my cycle and becoming inpatient lol

Well it really depends man-- are you looking for an OTC option? It likely won't rival the potency of your scripted letro, but it is easier to come by. Erase by PES is supposed to be good and the AI in Reversitol V2 and Bioforge ProMax is supposed to be pretty great. I've had good experiences with them all but they have never individually been the only estrogen control I have added in. If you are looking for just the AI by itself, I'd suggest looking into the PES Erase

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Well it really depends man-- are you looking for an OTC option? It likely won't rival the potency of your scripted letro, but it is easier to come by. Erase by PES is supposed to be good and the AI in Reversitol V2 and Bioforge ProMax is supposed to be pretty great. I've had good experiences with them all but they have never individually been the only estrogen control I have added in. If you are looking for just the AI by itself, I'd suggest looking into the PES Erase

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Thanks bro, letro is my first option but if don't get it then ill look into the products uve suggested. Would they be sufficient for a 500mg test e and beast cycle?

I assume you may by witnessing a small case of gyno?

Forma-Stanzol would help you out a lot to take care of the you and has no sides at all. But I would ease out of the letro while easing into the forma-stanzol.

I assume you may by witnessing a small case of gyno?

Forma-Stanzol would help you out a lot to take care of the you and has no sides at all. But I would ease out of the letro while easing into the forma-stanzol.

No gyno bro. Jus wanted to have it on hand before starting my cycle. So u think the forma should be sufficient if the problem arises?

Top Bottom