Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lestat

B

BrothaBill

Answer your damn cell phone lol. I need to know whats the best MP3 player to buy. I want one that can take an image of a heart and be able to run it to show it to people :heart: the IPOD photo, will it work with dicom?
Oh and I want to be able to speak into it so that I can record my thoughts so that I can finish that book. lol

I think Lestat is busy writing his next edition of a recent dating catastrophy.

MP3 players can take a picture or a scan of the heart? I didnt think those were for anything but music right? Or are you joking?

big_bubba said:
MP3 players can take a picture or a scan of the heart? I didnt think those were for anything but music right? Or are you joking?

Take a clip of someones heart beating using ultrasound, convert it to digital, 1 and 0, and display it on an ipod, thatd be cool, Im altered right now, but I want to buy an IPOD and I dont know which one is the best and be able to wow them at lunch next week. That would be cool, just an image of a heartbeat captured on an IPOD photo screen. I wonder if they have that at best buy right now, I was on amazon and they had a new one, I want to buy the latest version but I want it now before. Basically I wanted a walkman, never had an IPOD, so if I buy it, I want to have something neat at lunch to show someones heartbeat on the ipod screen

luciasbrown said:
Take a clip of someones heart beating using ultrasound, convert it to digital, 1 and 0, and display it on an ipod, thatd be cool, Im altered right now, but I want to buy an IPOD and I dont know which one is the best and be able to wow them at lunch next week. That would be cool, just an image of a heartbeat captured on an IPOD photo screen. I wonder if they have that at best buy right now, I was on amazon and they had a new one, I want to buy the latest version but I want it now before

Thats way to technical for me but it sounds really cool. What do you mean altered? Someone keeps calling me an alter on my thread but I dont think it means what I think it means or maybe not.

big_bubba said:
Thats way to technical for me but it sounds really cool. What do you mean altered? Someone keeps calling me an alter on my thread but I dont think it means what I think it means or maybe not.

alter=fake

big_bubba said:

:wavey:

Top Bottom