Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lestat

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
whats going on today bro?
 
hi.........told hubby last night before i went to work that you and lestat are contagious...got the post whore disease now.....lol
 
angel_girl said:
hi.........told hubby last night before i went to work that you and lestat are contagious...got the post whore disease now.....lol
damn do we make the board fun. i love this place its like a second home
 
on a friday????wow.........got a new digital camera...took like thousand shots of my kids......dang it chewing gum on the way to work last night and my filling fell the frig out......made me mad
 
OH....... MY gawd...

;)
 
I'm here!!

So today, work as usual.

Then tonight going to Old Town san Diego for mexican food. Going to call it an early night because I am really tired and sore, and I have a 9am workout tomorrow.

I had a good workout last night, I am super sore though. Deadlifts and Squats.. total killer.

Checked out my buddies new place on the beach, fucking NICE.. 2100 sq ft.. cool layout, all upgraded and new stuff.


Angel Girl.. sorry about the filling.. I don't chew gum, I actually can't stand it, for whatever reason its a big pet peeve, I had the sound of it, smell of it, everything.


Wootoom, what's up with you bor? You are home alone this weekend right? Any plans? I got your PM, are you gonna email me?
 
angel_girl said:
LESTAT.....needtogetas came home and stole the computer.......its mine now though
glad to have you back! :)
 
your still logged on. I once said wait until I checked the posts and at midnight I was done. I strted at 2pm
 
spongebob said:
pssst! you people. why dont you guys go do something more constructive you lazy lima beans.
i dont have a lawn to mow...you are the one who is suposed to mow it....lol.....what are you doing here?
 
angel_girl said:
i dont have a lawn to mow...you are the one who is suposed to mow it....lol.....what are you doing here?

well i keep checking the threads and i have to reply, otherwise it would be rude.
 
spongebob said:
well i keep checking the threads and i have to reply, otherwise it would be rude.
hhaha.. yeah man, you don't want to be rude.
 
spongebob said:
so now your gonna ignore me? isnt that rude? just like a women.
no sponge i will not ignore you!!!!!!!! i thought maybe just maybe you wanted to mow the lawn!!! lol
 
nutsnack said:
did you mow yet? how big is ure yard?

its a half acrea. and im so cheap i dont even have a riding lawnmower. it takes an hour and a half just to push mow it. and its really hot down here in tx right now. maybe i should wait till it cools off a bit. what do you guys think?
 
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Lestat again.
i will hit you up later when i can
 
wtlftr said:
Damn sponge. You still here? I will be in Austin in the end of June. Whats up there?

ive only been once i think that i can remember. its like another whole state away from me. tx is large. its almost 4hrs away.

i know its hot there too and that most peeps party on 6th st. and even on 5th st. to i think. two different crowds i think. you should have a blast. beautiful area up there. if you have spare time head down to new braunsfuls and hit up the river, you'll have a blast there also.
 
im just north of you and its like 98 here and dry as hell.. i'd hold off on the mowing.. being outside in 100+ degree weather doing manual labor like mowing can be hard on the body.. id mow right before sunset!
 
wtlftr said:
The river? Is it an actual river for exploring or something else. Call me nieve?

well the river is for riding a raft down. well really an excuse to load up a raft full of booze and samwhiches and hot broads in bikinies and float down it.
 
nutsnack said:
im just north of you and its like 98 here and dry as hell.. i'd hold off on the mowing.. being outside in 100+ degree weather doing manual labor like mowing can be hard on the body.. id mow right before sunset!

yea i know what you mean but then i get lazy and find an excuse to not do it.

OK, IM GOING TO MOW THE YARD PEOPLE. ILL BE BACK.

yes this is it, im hyped up, i know i can do this. just get up and go. LETS GO!!@!!
 
Oh.. I will be in conferences all week, with only the nights off. No river rafting, but plenty of broads without bikinis I hope. Intoxicating dream
 
wtlftr said:
100K. back in the day from GS
karma? i bought 100K earnd the rest...

i've spent about 50K on G-Bombs and what not though.
 
they were running this deal where if you gave GS a rusty trombone, you got half off karma.. so I called up sawastea and he took one for the team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom