Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lestat

perkele

New member
Platinum
Lestat 20,566 (17.34 posts per day)

Perkele 20,514 (18.43 posts per day)

I thought you were a major post whore. We're not.
 
perkele said:
Lestat 20,566 (17.34 posts per day)

Perkele 20,514 (18.43 posts per day)

I thought you were a major post whore. We're not.


alien amp pharm
Join Date: 26-Apr-2002

Posts: 22,434 (19.80 posts per day)

I win!
 
perkele said:
Lestat 20,566 (17.34 posts per day)

Perkele 20,514 (18.43 posts per day)

I thought you were a major post whore. We're not.
No man, I go for quality of quantity.
 
alien amp pharm said:
alien amp pharm
Join Date: 26-Apr-2002

Posts: 22,434 (19.80 posts per day)

I win!

How dare you come here with your Southpark HH signature.
 
Join Date: 27-Jan-2004

PostsTotal Posts: 3,866 (7.85 posts per day)

I just realized I average more pistachio's a day than posts per day thanks to my hangnail parrot tongue.
 
I'm looking to step it up though perk, i should be in the top 5 all time posters soon.. wootoom is hot on my trail though, what is his post count per day.. 100?
 
perkele.. can I make tomorrow Lestat day? Its friday, we need to spice things up.
 
whoreingthrough.jpg
 
Look at CC's stats :rolleyes:


Join Date: 05-Oct-2004
PostsTotal Posts: 8,266 (34.43 posts per day)
Find all posts by CanadianCutie
Find all threads started by CanadianCutie
 
sup HumorMe.. do you have your PMs on yet?
 
Deterass said:
Look at CC's stats :rolleyes:


Join Date: 05-Oct-2004
PostsTotal Posts: 8,266 (34.43 posts per day)
Find all posts by CanadianCutie
Find all threads started by CanadianCutie

Division >> (42.89 posts per day)

DIV :chomp:
 
Lestat said:
perkele.. can I make tomorrow Lestat day? Its friday, we need to spice things up.

I'll have a meeting with other Mods later today. I'll be there via satellite. We'll see what we can do. :)
 
perkele said:
I'll have a meeting with other Mods later today. I'll be there via satellite. We'll see what we can do. :)
ok cool.. plan on things starting tomorrow at 9am pacific.. 12pm eastern
 
Top Bottom