Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lestat what were you thinking???

PURE EXTRACT

New member
LOLOLOLOL

c10adb593f96e78c7bef7e328e16212b.jpg
 
a weird faced mexican, a woman with no breasts, and a guy right behind them with bigger (and probably nicer) breasts than either of them.
 
Har har har.. very funny!!

Special thanks to Ceebs for bumping this one too!

The story...

MTV was filming "I bet you will" down at Mission beach..

My friends and I had a digital camera there taking all kinds of pics... this girl came up and flashed us..

Now I wouldn't have been so enthusiastic to pose for another pic or two... but I had a 375ml bottle of Captain morgan in me at that point... i just saw tits and was in a daze.....

when i saw the pictures the next day.. I was like "holy shit, what the fuck!!"

Brian
 
Lestat27 said:
Har har har.. very funny!!

Special thanks to Ceebs for bumping this one too!

The story...

MTV was filming "I bet you will" down at Mission beach..

My friends and I had a digital camera there taking all kinds of pics... this girl came up and flashed us..

Now I wouldn't have been so enthusiastic to pose for another pic or two... but I had a 375ml bottle of Captain morgan in me at that point... i just saw tits and was in a daze.....

when i saw the pictures the next day.. I was like "holy shit, what the fuck!!"

Brian

I was so close to giving the karma king red when i saw that Lestat. You disappoint me:D
 
Lestat27 said:
Har har har.. very funny!!

Special thanks to Ceebs for bumping this one too!

The story...

MTV was filming "I bet you will" down at Mission beach..

My friends and I had a digital camera there taking all kinds of pics... this girl came up and flashed us..

Now I wouldn't have been so enthusiastic to pose for another pic or two... but I had a 375ml bottle of Captain morgan in me at that point... i just saw tits and was in a daze.....

when i saw the pictures the next day.. I was like "holy shit, what the fuck!!"

Brian

I believe they call those udders!
 
I'll work on redeeming myself many times over..
 
If you look at the shadow of the guy behind the Chola (Mexican Chick) it looks like he has a boner lol. (look at the shadow of the Mex chick's elbow)
 
Lestat27 said:
Har har har.. very funny!!

Special thanks to Ceebs for bumping this one too!

The story...

MTV was filming "I bet you will" down at Mission beach..

My friends and I had a digital camera there taking all kinds of pics... this girl came up and flashed us..

Now I wouldn't have been so enthusiastic to pose for another pic or two... but I had a 375ml bottle of Captain morgan in me at that point... i just saw tits and was in a daze.....

when i saw the pictures the next day.. I was like "holy shit, what the fuck!!"

Brian

Yet you still posted it to elitefitness :rolleyes:
 
Mike, check your aol e-mail, the second one I sent you is Paul Dillett at my house, tell me if worked, IM me
 
VicTusDeuS said:
I would do the mexican chick

I believe she said she was Persian.. she ended up giving me her # and making sure to point out that she was into anal.
 
Lestat27 said:

I believe she said she was Persian.. she ended up giving me her # and making sure to point out that she was into anal.

So you were too drunk to remember that she fell out of the ugly tree, but sober enough to remember she offered to take it up the butt? Why am I not surprised. ;)
 
Top Bottom