PURE EXTRACT
New member
LOLOLOLOL
WODIN said:Hold me.

Ceebs said:Oh God, I think I'm straight again.![]()
WODIN said:
Woooo...Is that like the ultimate gay put down?

Lestat27 said:Har har har.. very funny!!
Special thanks to Ceebs for bumping this one too!
The story...
MTV was filming "I bet you will" down at Mission beach..
My friends and I had a digital camera there taking all kinds of pics... this girl came up and flashed us..
Now I wouldn't have been so enthusiastic to pose for another pic or two... but I had a 375ml bottle of Captain morgan in me at that point... i just saw tits and was in a daze.....
when i saw the pictures the next day.. I was like "holy shit, what the fuck!!"
Brian
Lestat27 said:Har har har.. very funny!!
Special thanks to Ceebs for bumping this one too!
The story...
MTV was filming "I bet you will" down at Mission beach..
My friends and I had a digital camera there taking all kinds of pics... this girl came up and flashed us..
Now I wouldn't have been so enthusiastic to pose for another pic or two... but I had a 375ml bottle of Captain morgan in me at that point... i just saw tits and was in a daze.....
when i saw the pictures the next day.. I was like "holy shit, what the fuck!!"
Brian
Lestat27 said:Har har har.. very funny!!
Special thanks to Ceebs for bumping this one too!
The story...
MTV was filming "I bet you will" down at Mission beach..
My friends and I had a digital camera there taking all kinds of pics... this girl came up and flashed us..
Now I wouldn't have been so enthusiastic to pose for another pic or two... but I had a 375ml bottle of Captain morgan in me at that point... i just saw tits and was in a daze.....
when i saw the pictures the next day.. I was like "holy shit, what the fuck!!"
Brian
NicolePap said:
Hahaha!! you got that right mikey!!
VicTusDeuS said:I would do the mexican chick
Lestat27 said:
I believe she said she was Persian.. she ended up giving me her # and making sure to point out that she was into anal.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














