Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legs?

ladyluck

I have been training legs very hard for the past couple months and can tell a drastic difference in my muscle tone, but I feel like my legs are looking huge because I can't get that excess fat off. How can I lose that layer of fat on top of the muscle? I want more definition....any advice? Lady

Do what I am doing right now :) i'm getting as big as I can, you have to add a little fat to add some massive muscle in my opionion, don't worry about it, unless you want to lean your whole body down, now if you are at that point, then thats different. Need to start looking at diet and cardo. :)

spatts & brick...what about if i'm trying to put some mass on, but yet i have quite a bit of bf to get rid of??? can you still do both? I guess if i'm building muscle, i'm also burning fat, right???;)

Lady...your legs look great...trust me..they look great. I know that you worry about the fact that your legs are not extremely lean through the quads...but most people don't have ripped quads anyway. You have larger muscular legs and they have always been muscular...coud have been the many years of basketball playing center:)

I know that you want to get leaner leaner leaner...but I also know that you have thought about stopping training legs alltogether. I think that is a bad idea for you or anyone else. Remember...leg day burns the most calories...largest muscle group and YOU train harder on leg day than you do on any other day. Keep it up...you'll like what you see....

Still losing weight?

How's the back pain?

B True

AWW!

B Fold----You are too sweet. Thanks for the compliment. You make me feel so much better about myself and the way I look. I know it wasn't a good idea to consider cutting back on leg day, but I didn't know what else to do. I will keep up with my routine and being lean will come one day. Yes basketball could be part of my muscle tone, but lifting after high school as improved it tremendously. I think I am still losing weight...feel and look leaner through my upper body. My back still hurts, but its getting better.
Thanks for your input...you have helped me out a great deal. You are a special person. :D Lady

Top Bottom