Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal sleeping products

B

bigorse

What does everyone use as sleeping aids as far as OTC stuff? Not interested in any benzos like valium but ive been looking into GABA and melatonin. My sleep schedule is all over the place at the moment working 30 hours a week and school 30 hours a week plus a large assignment load being my last year of school. Some nights I'll only get 2-3 hours sleep on consecutive days. I would like to increase quantity and quality. Any suggestions? Maybe those who love their tren could help here!

I've read about using melatonin. But there's some down sides to it. Beyond just using it too much. It can reset your sleep clock and hat sounds like a bad idea for you. You need to sleep when you can, not when something makes you tired.
Been a while since I looked at GABA. Might have to revisit it.

Melatonin is a "darkness" hormone it tells your body its time to start getting ready for sleep which i think would be great for me at 2am after staring at a laptop for 5 hours doing an assignment

you should not need GABA at your age unless you are abusing caffeine

yes melatonin is our internal clock. you pretty much just answered your own question. when you stare at a computer for 5 hours it signals your body to not produce melatonin. so the solution is turn off your tv and computer way before bedtime. there should be no lights in your bedroom at all!!

you should not need GABA at your age unless you are abusing caffeine

yes melatonin is our internal clock. you pretty much just answered your own question. when you stare at a computer for 5 hours it signals your body to not produce melatonin. so the solution is turn off your tv and computer way before bedtime. there should be no lights in your bedroom at all!!

That isnt an option man, im in my last year of school i study for long hours and i cant avoid using a computer until late

And no, i don't even take a pre workout. Caffeine is basically a coffee of morning and occasionally mid afternoon and thats it

That isnt an option man, im in my last year of school i study for long hours and i cant avoid using a computer until late

I know man.. that is today's society.. too much tv and computer but that is how it goes.. trust me once you get a career you may very well be on a computer 12 hours a day.

what you need to do is shut it off though and do some meditation/yoga type of thing for 15-30 minutes before bed.. really relax your mind and calm it down

otherwise you will be a nervous wreck!!

you can talk to muskate who also is a student about his sleeping habits, he is very smart when it comes to this stuff

Melatonin is good but it is often WAY overdosed so be careful to start at a low dose and try to be consistent with taking it the same time, every night. This establishes natural sleep patterns.
Also DSIP is a peptide that induces your natural sleep pattern or rhythm. It sounds like it may be perfect for you to look into in your situation.

Melatonin is good but it is often WAY overdosed so be careful to start at a low dose and try to be consistent with taking it the same time, every night. This establishes natural sleep patterns.
Also DSIP is a peptide that induces your natural sleep pattern or rhythm. It sounds like it may be perfect for you to look into in your situation.

I would try 3mg and see what happens there and then adjust if needed. Melatonin never worked for me at any dose but some say it works well for them.

Thanks guys, i may just get some melatonin and use it only on days where i absolutely cant avoid not being on a computer like when i have an assignment due. Im nearly done anyway!

Top Bottom