Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Left whey at home! Need temp replacement

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
:( . I left my meals at home this a.m. :bawling: :bawling:

I am going to workout now. Is there any food I can purchase in the cafeteria that has some protein or enough protein to replace my whey after workout? I guess I can have some scrambled eggs maybe, but it won't just be the egg whites .

They don't have chicken nor tuna, so I will have to figure something out for my other 4-5 meals b4 I go home at 5

thanks

anything that has eggs, meat or cheese. eat anything, it's better to eat something than nothing. and if it has carbs or too much bad fat it won't kill you, if anything it'll provided a good shock for you metabolism.

Thanks, looks like a made the right choice then :D

I had 3 scrambled eggs and 2 cups of 2% low fat milk, then for mid morning I found a stashed myoplex deluxe and had that.

For the third meal, I will probably have a turkey on wheat and just have one piece of the bread not both.

afternoon: found an uneaten protein bar and got 2 bananas this am when I bought breakfast, so I gotta see if to have the protein bar and a banana (I know, not the best for you :( ) or just the protein bar...... Can't wait to get home and have chicken and/or tuna :fro:

I'm glad to hear the protein bar you found was uneaten. :)

You'll be fine man. One day of variation from your diet won't hurt much, if at all.

Top Bottom