Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Least painful injection site?

I've been pinning my pecs lately and it's by far my favourite spot, absolutely zero pip even the first time, I use 5/8 25g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

I've been pinning my pecs lately and it's by far my favourite spot, absolutely zero pip even the first time, I use 5/8 25g

I still can't bring myself around to pinning my chest.. it just freaks me out

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

LOL!!!! Pinning my pecs sends a shudder down my spine ... similar to a little girl's reaction when you hold a toad in front of her and tell her to touch it ...

I used to pin glutes, but broke my back, so I cannot twist that far around anymore. Tried quads, but way too many veins and nerve clusters, so I moved to delts. Don't think I'll ever move away from them with long esters. with short esters, I'll still rotate between delts, lats and traps. That's it. ;)

Last edited:
Ha you gotta try pecs at least once, I guarantee you'll love it. 4 fingers up from the nipple and two fingers toward the inner chest is what I do, I've only done 1cc at a time but I think I could do 1.5-2 no problem

Ha you gotta try pecs at least once, I guarantee you'll love it. 4 fingers up from the nipple and two fingers toward the inner chest is what I do, I've only done 1cc at a time but I think I could do 1.5-2 no problem

Uhhhmmmmmmm ... NOT A FCUK! LOL! Pinning Pecs are NOT NORMAL MAN!!!!!

Last edited:
Glutes by far the least painful---sometimes Iiterally feel nothing. I prefer to pin quads though simply because I find it easier to manipulate/aspirate.

for my first cycle, I jabbed delts and glutes...delts sore for a day or two compared to glutes where I don't have much pip.

ya... same here.. despite some comments that it's easy...just can't do it...

Freaks me the HELL out man ... it's just WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!!! LOL! It's similar to asking me to pin my dick or my eyeball ... shit ain't gonna happen Brotha! Sheez! Creepy, to say the least ...

Last edited:
Freaks me the HELL out man ... it's just WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!!! LOL! It's similar to asking me to pin my dick or my eyeball ... shit ain't gonna happen Brotha! Sheez! Creepy, to say the least ...

Eyeball is exactly how I felt.. like I'm somehow going to slip and it'll go in my eye.. just not for me for the foreseeable future

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom