Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Least counterfeited AAS

copaseet

I would like to get everyones opinion on the Least counterfeited AAS out there i.e under dosed or mislabeled...

My two cents:
1. Test E
2. Dbol
3. Eq

True... This board blows... No insight and then one of the shills will jump in and tell me to do PCT with the products there pushing.

True... This board blows... No insight and then one of the shills will jump in and tell me to do PCT with the products there pushing.

excuse me but we are not a source board. if you want a source then you go to evolutionary.org and sign up.

thats fucking retarded to come on here trying to get a source.. so someone can PM you and rip you off more?

your problem is your strategy blows, its not the board. thats why you keep getting sold fake gear.

might as well just send some Nigerian guy 50K and your home deed.. if you want to get ripped off atleast do it properly

excuse me but we are not a source board. if you want a source then you go to evolutionary.org and sign up.

thats fucking retarded to come on here trying to get a source.. so someone can PM you and rip you off more?

your problem is your strategy blows, its not the board. thats why you keep getting sold fake gear.

might as well just send some Nigerian guy 50K and your home deed.. if you want to get ripped off atleast do it properly

We'll said !!!!!!!!

excuse me but we are not a source board. If you want a source then you go to evolutionary.org and sign up.

Thats fucking retarded to come on here trying to get a source.. So someone can pm you and rip you off more?

Your problem is your strategy blows, its not the board. Thats why you keep getting sold fake gear.

Might as well just send some nigerian guy 50k and your home deed.. If you want to get ripped off atleast do it properly

lol

If this site blows then why are you still here?

When it comes to PCT we are just looking out for your best interests, And We do Recommend some of the products of our sponsors Because they have been tried and tested successfully, Frankly I could give a rats ass what you take with an attitude like yours.

Top Bottom