Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean Massing

pd01ag

Hey guys/girls,

Finished up a very successful cut with test enanthate. I know many people don't advocate cutting while on juice but it made it so much easier to hold onto muscle. I am very happy with the results. Now I would like to lean mass. I am an endo, so I put on fat almost too damn easily so I need to be careful. I dieted at 2300 calories for 10 weeks and did cardio for 45 mins per day 6 days per week, just walking on the treadmill. That worked very well for fat loss. I was thinking of running 500 mg of test e along with 200 mg of trenbolone acetate (2 shots per week in the same syringe as my test? opinions on this?) and increasing my calories to 2700 while cutting back to 3 45 minute cardio sessions per week. The caloric breakdown I have been using and which has worked well for me is 40% protein, 35% fat, 25% carbohydrate. I am very strict with my food choices and I have no problem eating clean all year long. I log all my calories daily on fit day. Looking for some opinions on this plan. Any input would be great. Remember, I add fat easily so I need to lean mass or else I'll just end up looking sloppy and I don't want that.

Hey guys/girls,

Finished up a very successful cut with test enanthate. I know many people don't advocate cutting while on juice but it made it so much easier to hold onto muscle. I am very happy with the results. Now I would like to lean mass. I am an endo, so I put on fat almost too damn easily so I need to be careful. I dieted at 2300 calories for 10 weeks and did cardio for 45 mins per day 6 days per week, just walking on the treadmill. That worked very well for fat loss. I was thinking of running 500 mg of test e along with 200 mg of trenbolone acetate (2 shots per week in the same syringe as my test? opinions on this?) and increasing my calories to 2700 while cutting back to 3 45 minute cardio sessions per week. The caloric breakdown I have been using and which has worked well for me is 40% protein, 35% fat, 25% carbohydrate. I am very strict with my food choices and I have no problem eating clean all year long. I log all my calories daily on fit day. Looking for some opinions on this plan. Any input would be great. Remember, I add fat easily so I need to lean mass or else I'll just end up looking sloppy and I don't want that.
are you jumping from one cycle to another? Why not just recomp for the summer and go back to bulking after? Try eating 200-300 calories over your bmr at a 50/20/30 split that's what i plan on doing. It's a slower process but if done correctly should allow you to gain lean muscle and continue leaning out as well

Top Bottom