Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean mass cycle, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greekbeast

Hey my dudes! Im 20 years old, 175 lbs and 11.2%bf. Training hard for 3 years now, and this will be my 4th cycle. My goal is to get down to the 6-8&% body fat range. Diet is in check!

I wanna run this cycle:
Week 1-6 tren ace --> 50mgs/day
Week 1-6 Turinabol--> 50mgs/day
Week 7-12 winstrol --> 50mgs/day
Week 7-12 proviron --> 60mgs/day

My goal is to put on like 5-15 pounds of lean muscle and cut down to 6-8% body fat. I know i'm going to get "add test" and "test is best". I understand test is a wonder drug, and is necessary to keep my natural test levels from shutting down, but i don't want to hold water, and I don't want to pay for pricey arimidex. I don't mind losing the sex drive for 12 weeks, as i am trying to add lean mass for a competition. Is this a good enough cycle to achieve my goals? i have all t he compounds on had. should i add/remove/replace anything? or is running it like this enough to achieve what i want?

bro u get no info here. think this thread is closed already. Pz out and enjoy ur training and hard workout....

Hey my dudes! Im 20 years old, 175 lbs and 11.2%bf. Training hard for 3 years now, and this will be my 4th cycle. My goal is to get down to the 6-8&% body fat range. Diet is in check!

I wanna run this cycle:
Week 1-6 tren ace --> 50mgs/day
Week 1-6 Turinabol--> 50mgs/day
Week 7-12 winstrol --> 50mgs/day
Week 7-12 proviron --> 60mgs/day

My goal is to put on like 5-15 pounds of lean muscle and cut down to 6-8% body fat. I know i'm going to get "add test" and "test is best". I understand test is a wonder drug, and is necessary to keep my natural test levels from shutting down, but i don't want to hold water, and I don't want to pay for pricey arimidex. I don't mind losing the sex drive for 12 weeks, as i am trying to add lean mass for a competition. Is this a good enough cycle to achieve my goals? i have all t he compounds on had. should i add/remove/replace anything? or is running it like this enough to achieve what i want?

well bro, about the test: u should have some test, why not prop?
less water retention, i even think that using test will make it more easy to recover, so think what u want to do.

and if u do proviron from day one, it will keep the retention down from the test.
prov also works as a anti e, no need for a-dex

use a fast ester test, and then a week or so before comp u just quit it and continue whit the prov and winny.

cut the tren 1-2 weeks before u cut the test, easyer to recover.

is it that u dont want retention because of the comp or?

cause if so ive just explain that theres no need thinking that way.

dont know if ive explained perfectly but some other bros will have their opinions, good luck

well bro, about the test: u should have some test, why not prop?
less water retention, i even think that using test will make it more easy to recover, so think what u want to do.

and if u do proviron from day one, it will keep the retention down from the test.
prov also works as a anti e, no need for a-dex

use a fast ester test, and then a week or so before comp u just quit it and continue whit the prov and winny.

cut the tren 1-2 weeks before u cut the test, easyer to recover.

is it that u dont want retention because of the comp or?

cause if so ive just explain that theres no need thinking that way.

dont know if ive explained perfectly but some other bros will have their opinions, good luck

2 reasons for not wanting the test. Prop in particular.
1) water retention for the comp,
2) Prop is the only test that has given me gyno.

but thanks for the reply. do you think my cycle should be good enough to drop my bf an add lean mass?

We do not offer advice to anyone under 21 ,now run along and play somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom