Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean bulking diet question.

casey21

Just looking for a little advice on my nutrition. I lift weights 6 days/week. I'm looking to drop a couple points in body fat (currently 10%) and add 12-16 lbs. of muscle by the end of summer.
28yrs, 190 lbs, 5'11", training for 5+ years.

Diet is 3500 calories
-40% fat (mostly good fat) roughly 160 grams/day
-30% carbs (mostly all whole grain) roughly 250 grams/day
-30% protein roughly 250-270 grams/day

Should I switch up any percentages??

I've been eating like this for about a year now and have put on about 20 lbs of muscle but I haven't really gotten any leaner. Don't really do much cardio but I hit the gym hard.

Thx for help

I would think that you would want to drop the fat to 30% (at least, maybe even 20) and up the protein to 40%. Also, you may want to drop your overall calorie intake some, based on your stats, at 190lbs and 10% bf your energy needs even if very active would be 3383 a day. If you want to drop the fat on you, you need to drop the fat in your diet, if you leave the protein and carbs at the current number of grams a day all you need to do is drop the fat to between 60-120grams a day instead of the 160 and the body fat should correct itself.

Top Bottom