Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

late night eating,

audizz a4

hey guys currently im realy doing some work to the body haha im on a highly active lacrosse team season just started, the running is nuts! im about to start a cyp, tren, dbol cycle... which f*ck me now is gnna be killer for me cus all the pump from dbol and shitty resp. system on the tren... but my question is since i hae lacrosse and im planning on eating alot reguardless i have late night practice and i come home starving and this is around 10 what are soem really good foods i can make and eat till full that wont be bad for me, tonight i just had the first late night practice and i make 4 eggs and toast and had some suasage...

Well, try having less calorie food like, maybe around 2 fried eggs , juice instead of coke & drink , toast seems to be OKAY , and maybe couple of fruits like oranges :)

Well, try having less calorie food like, maybe around 2 fried eggs , juice instead of coke & drink , toast seems to be OKAY , and maybe couple of fruits like oranges :)

are you for real?

to the OP, don't listen to this man.
can you give a few details, like
height
bodyfat
goals
years training consistently
and a typical days diet?

You need as many (clean) calories as you can get in you. you haven't stated your goals or your body type/fat level, but if you're trying to build muscle, you really are looking at upwards of 3500 cals.
And what are your reasons for starting this cycle? and is it your first, because that is a fairly advanced cycle.

pardon me for asking, but you haven't mentioned the gym or anything, i take it you do know how to train for whatever your goals are, like muscle building/strength/speed?
you need to feed your muscles. steroids dont build muscle. they make your body much more efficient at using the nutrients that you put into it.
but if you want good results you still need to be eating about every 2-3(max) hours, you are looking to get at least 250 grams of protein a day, depending on your body type and goals, maybe 250-500 grams of carbohydrates, you do need to eat fat if you are trying to build muscle, but good fats from foods like oily fish, nuts, olive oil. it is worth remembering, that whereas protein and carbohydrate are 4 calories per gram, fat is 9 cals per gram so about 100 g fat is good. some people swear by a high fat diet, but that a whole different matter.

6'3 194 21 9-11 bf lifitng for four years, its my 3rd cycle I am trqining in the gym 4-d times a week ontop of a highly areobic laxcroose team mond-fri for 2 hrs, eating is hard since I ave classes thruout the day too

My goals are to put on weight I want to get around 215, but with all the running from lax I'm goin to be burning everything up.... 3 eggs wen I wake up and some toast n turkey bacon, full meal on lunch, meal around 330 meal at 5 then around 7-9..... The diet is fairly good no junk like candy, chocolates, pop, processed stuff...

it sounds like you are not eating nearly enough. you realise, that after your cycle, and you have put on more weight, your BMR will have increased, and if you dont alter your diet to accomodate the new mass, that you will lose it, no matter how effective a PCT you implement.
i gave you a rough rundown of the macronutrient breakdown you are looking to achieve. i know you say you struggle to eat with classes and training, but if you dont find a way, you will not gain as much mass as you could, and you will lose a lot of it after your cycle.

sounds to me like you need protein bars, beef jerky, and oat meal bars to carry around with you. you may also want to try iso pure bottled drinks.

Top Bottom