Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last Minute PCT "Help"

getnbignow

Hi guys, im new to the forum and could really use some help. Im 20 and did my first cycle recomended by a friend. I ran 14 weeks of a mix between test C and test E of 1.5cc a week. My friend said i would not need any pct becouse i am young and my body will bounce back quick. I have been doing lots of research and realized i need pct. Recently ordered nolvadex and thinking of running 40/40/20/20 for a total of 4 weeks. Only problem is im waiting for it to arrive and im already 3.5 weeks from my last injection when most sites say start pct 2 weeks after last shot.. Am i to late ? Will i have any problems or will my body go back to normal. I would appreciate any input and help. Thank you !!

Hi guys, im new to the forum and could really use some help. Im 20 and did my first cycle recomended by a friend. I ran 14 weeks of a mix between test C and test E of 1.5cc a week. My friend said i would not need any pct becouse i am young and my body will bounce back quick. I have been doing lots of research and realized i need pct. Recently ordered nolvadex and thinking of running 40/40/20/20 for a total of 4 weeks. Only problem is im waiting for it to arrive and im already 3.5 weeks from my last injection when most sites say start pct 2 weeks after last shot.. Am i to late ? Will i have any problems or will my body go back to normal. I would appreciate any input and help. Thank you !!

you need to run an extended pct... run what i am laying out for you 6-8 weeks...

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Phytoserms and HCGenerate are great products but they do not have what UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE have and should be considered a substitute. Each product should be used for its proper function.

you need to run an extended pct... run what i am laying out for you 6-8 weeks...

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Just wondering why you recommend nolva?... While I am no expert ; it seems that most people on the boards think that nova is garbage. Would formastanz and or hcg not be a better route? Like I said, I am no expert, just wondering if there is a benefit of nolva that I'm not aware of here.

Top Bottom