Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

labresults several roids inside

Sigmund Roid

Source of information: W. Koert, Ergogenics
Sorry for the Dutch language....

Preparaat/
Lotnummer/
Herkomst/origin
Bevat volgens lab/contains according to lab

Masteron
85 L 34
Syntex Brussel
Nandrolondecanoaat

Naposim
03 000 700
Roemenië
Methyltestosteron

Ganabol
-
Zuid-Amerika
Nandrolondecanoaat

Parabolan
-
Frankrijk
Nandrolondecanoaat

Anapolon
Turkije
Methyltestosteron

Oxandrolone Spa
Italië
Stanozolol

Testoviron Depot
N-549
Spanje
Nandrolondecanoaat

Testex Elmu
M 04
Spanje
Nandrolondecanoaat

Sustanon 250
-
Turkije
Nandrolondecanoaat

Primobolan Depot
N-253
Spanje
Nandrolondecanoaat

Primobolan Depot
Turkije
Nandrolondecanoaat

Primobolan (oraal)
01002C
Duitsland
Methyltestosteron

So wait are you saying that just about everything tested is either Deca or Methyl test? Sounds preety fishy to me.......

Do you have the original documentations, or sheets that has the tests results on it?

NJextreme said:
So wait are you saying that just about everything tested is either Deca or Methyl test? Sounds preety fishy to me.......

Do you have the original documentations, or sheets that has the tests results on it?

Unfortunately no. the guy sends labtests to a lab, and they do large batches of tests, one after the other.

Still, it is confirmed by other labtests that a lot of injectibles on the European market are actually severely underdosed deca's. Nandrolone, stanozolol and methyltest are very cheap in comparison to anavar, masteron and primo.

Once I used primo, and the stuff shut me down very very hard, so it must have been deca. Primo is relatively mild on the HTPA.

oh, this sucks. was "original" (schering, organon etc) gear
tested or was it from underground labs?

how could eveything be weak nadrolone... that doesn't make sense... I think we'd need more tests to draw any real conclusions...

I Believe it. It makes sense if you think about it.

I've always wondered why SPA ox is still floating around.

Not sure about the rest, but i've always been skeptical about SPA var. No wonder everyone loves it.

Top Bottom