Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lab sites that test for bacteria? i.e-staph

bigtasty25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a staph infection probably a month ago and am getting treated with antibiotics for it now..was wondering if there's any lab sites that can test products for bacteria...i have a feeling it was the eq i was using...thanks :artist:

bigtasty25 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a staph infection probably a month ago and am getting treated with antibiotics for it now..was wondering if there's any lab sites that can test products for bacteria...i have a feeling it was the eq i was using...thanks :artist:

most of the labs were closed---for our safety of course :rolleyes:

bigtasty25 said:

what brand so i know not to use it?

Your doc can send off a blood test for lab analysis. If you've had an MRSA infection for a month, I doubt you'd feel much like posting.

whats an MRSA...mild reaction staph infection? yes i think im gunna ask my doc what she can do...or my surgeon, for sure...

Donnie Darko said:
Your doc can send off a blood test for lab analysis. If you've had an MRSA infection for a month, I doubt you'd feel much like posting.

i went in for a doc visit today...she couldnt test it but told me to check my county for their lab culture testing center...probably in the phone book so ill have to look...not sure how confidential that is though...

If you take in a sample of the eq, I'm sure there would be questions. When you inject, do you swab down the area really well with an alcohol swab? Actually, now that I think about it, the only way that a quality sample can be taken from a vial of eq is for the lab to draw the sample themselves from the vial. Yeah, I dont think I'd consider taking it to a public health lab or health services since they will keep it and contact law enforcement possibly. How about a university microbiology lab?

naww...i dont think i used an alcohol swab or bandage...after awhile i got too comfortable with my injections i guess...that might have had to do with it.

what about filtering the eq through a .22 micron and microwaving at 225 degrees for 30 mins..would that kill off any bacteria/staph? A few folks told me thats the way to do it...

bigtasty25 said:
naww...i dont think i used an alcohol swab or bandage...after awhile i got too comfortable with my injections i guess...that might have had to do with it.

what about filtering the eq through a .22 micron and microwaving at 225 degrees for 30 mins..would that kill off any bacteria/staph? A few folks told me thats the way to do it...
That would normally take care of it.

Top Bottom