Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L-Tyrosine and panic attacks?

Good grief this is an old thread - I haven't taken any L-Tyrosine since it happened. Nor have I had a panic attack. I did however briefly experiment with T3 (yes, I know...) a couple of months ago, and had the same exact anxiety as Tyrosine gave me when I tried to go above 40 micrograms/day, so I'm thinking you're right on the money, fawnmarie. I'll take my subpar thyroid over panic attacks any day of the week, thank you...

Macro, sharesies? :D

Last edited:
Ceeb,

There is NO shame in people who NEED it to use T3 (or tyrosine or Armour or glandular). There's a big difference in somebody healthy using it to cut fat and someone who's hypothyroid (or borderline - or, as they call it - eurothyroid (means symptomatic with normal blood panel results) using it to maintain a normal healthy metabolism. It's not always just vanity. I'm a miserable basket case at 1.9 TSH - which is supposed to be "normal". It was nice that I was able to lose weight after getting it down to 1.2, but the important thing is I actually feel well and can function actively.

Women with untreated hypothyroidism have heart attacks because their bodies aren't utilizing cholesterol. They can rarely maintain a pregnancy - and when they do the chance of producing a mentally disabled child are very high (cretinism). Hypothyroidism can cause ennui and fatique as well as depression - and in some cases be so extreme that the person can't maintain a normal life.

So - don't feel ashamed about using a medication you might need, just because some people abuse it. Keep track of your temps, they're a pretty good indicator of thyroid function, and if you consistently show up under 98, you might want to consider adding a SMALLER amount of the tyrosine.

Fawn

Top Bottom