Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Knight69 may have pulled a Fonz~~~

HappyScrappy said:
also don't damn him for the fina gun thing either.

Also, don't damn him for trying to get anorexic girls to take DNP.

So wait a second here, now ms and mr knight69 are attractive people? What's the word on that TEXgirl? Those pics were a joke? Do you guys really swing? What the hell is going on here? I'm so confused. A part of me is hoping those pics weren't real so that i can get some sleep at night again, but another part of me is hoping I'll get shot in the face and won't have to think about all this crap anymore.

I think only bullemic girls should take DNP.

the anorexic ones... no way. bullemic yes.

next stop - learning to spell, destination ME

sometimes what you see is what you want to see. and sometimes what you precieve is what you want to percieve. pics not mine / swinging yes / hubby straight not bi yes/ hubby like to mess around on internet yes/ attractive >us yes/ most people on board like to jump on bandwaggon yes/ still love nathan ? dont know never met him!!

Ms knight said:
sometimes what you see is what you want to see. and sometimes what you precieve is what you want to percieve. pics not mine / swinging yes / hubby straight not bi yes/ hubby like to mess around on internet yes/ attractive >us yes/ most people on board like to jump on bandwaggon yes/ still love nathan ? dont know never met him!!

Ms Knight, Mrs. Knight, and Knight69 = all the same person = YES

Ms knight said:

Wow... you two are criminal masterminds.
Tricking people on a chat board... brilliant, pure genius (even though nobody gives two shits).

I think you have made the incorrect assumption that people really care.

lol.

your best post of the day.

and just think i had all of you fooled. you dumbfucks. latter little boys , enough of daytime drama. see ya tommorrow!!

LOL..... heres my karma:
"karma to you. and all who fell for it dumbass,s"

Top Bottom