Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kilosports

enrage

Was just wondering if anyone orders from kilosports. com and if you do what is your product of choice?

Never ordered from them- nor do I think I ever will. If you do some searching on the net, you'll be able to pick up major label supplements in the same quanity for the same price- if not cheaper. I want to get the most out of my hard earned money- not to say that their stuff isn't quality, but why take chances when you can have more reputable stuff for the same price.

Dont listen to Jacked Johnson he is a bitcher:bawling: Notice how he didnt list where to get cheap supps. They are good for some real cheap quality stacks . Nor-4-ad, 4-AD, 1-AD, Saw P and Chysin. Plus they have creatine, Glut, and just about every other legal substance avalible. For Cheap bulk supps they take the cake. You can even get Andro in a bottle. All you have to add is a little isoprpyl alcohol.

Bitcher? Last I checked it was giving advice..... anyway keep spending your money.

dpsnutrition.com
nutritionmegastore.com

There, you happy?
Actually after reading Mr. Olympia's post, I can see why. Wait, are you using smilax and the beast for your gains? You are a fool.

"In my opinion pro-hormones are garbage. Do a thread search and read up on what people are saying about them. They have PROVEN androgenic side effects but the jury's still out on whether or not they do anything as far as muscle growth is concerned. Why take chances. Stick to creatine, glutamine and a solid diet. If you're still unhappy, you would be better off with a REAL mild anabolic. Just my 2 cents."

Personally, I prefer to read Scientific Journals about the latest research on Pro-Hormones, and Steroids.
You seem to have some real knowledge. So how many summaries of scientific studies have you written Dr. JJ:confused:

F. Ungar, M. Gut, and R. Dorfman , J. Biol. Chem., 224, 191-200
Shengrong, L. and Parish, EJ., JAOCS, 73, 1435
Kundu, N., Sandberg, A.A., and Slaunwhite, W.R., Steroids, 6, 543
Ruzicka, Wettstein, Helv. Chim. Acta, 18, 1264
Ristovic L.J., Cobanovic M., Kem Ind, 24(7), 389-92
Hackenburg R, Turgetto I, Filmer A, J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol, 46(5), 597-603
Biol, 43(6), 499-505
Leroy B, Maquaire E, Samperez S, Jouan P, J. Steroid Biochem Mol Biol, 31(4A), 453-8
Seymour-Munn K, Adams JB, Endocrinology, 112, 486-491
Poortman J, Mol Cell Endocrin, 8(1), 27-33
Engel LL, Alexander J, Wheeler M, J Biol Chem, 231, 159-65

Unless you start publishing papers dont be knocking Pro-hormones. They work and there is scientific research to back it. I will agree with you however steroids are the best supplements available. Unfortunately some people are not able to use them. In the absence of steroids Pro-hormones do a great job of building muscle. dpsnutrition.com and nutritionmegastore.com dont have the free form selection of Andro. Thus they are more expensive. I may be a fool, but I'm a rich Summa Cum Laude fool:D

Most of the well-known brands access the products from the same place kilosports does--I suppose, or same kind of sources, and have I no reason to suspect that kilosports is selling me ash. Well-known companies formulate their products once the raw materials arrive. They then put fancy labels including colors and eye catching attention getters through the labels and marketing, and that is the real seller. Kilosports simply sells the raw materials--thats it. No sweetners, No colors, No fancy colors.... nothing but the raw material--in most cases. IN some cases they have products that are colored and have flavor and also maybe some formulated products. In general they just sell the raw material.

Mr. Olympia 2004, I'm not a Summa Cum laude, just a mere average college graduate. For someone so intelligent,it is amazing how in your posts you leave the apostrophe out of "don't". Maybe you should be reading Dick and Jane books and not scientific journals.

That settles it. Mr. O's lack of apostrophe's is proof that he's wrong. Apostrophe's are a much more accurate method than silly scientific studies. :)

Glad we cleared that up!

Top Bottom