Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Kids toys these days

  • Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
M

Megalomaniac

Guest
I watched cartoons this morning for the first time in a long time. Not what they used to be. Also I was pouring a bowl of cereal and realized they don't get toys in the box anymore. What are the good kids toys of today that I'm missing out on?
 
i have bought a few boxes with toys in them....shitty kinds though....stupid toys too.....i got a chicken little toy out of frosted flakes....sucked!
 
lol, what about the elmo potty book that the lady made an issue over because she said it sounded like it said who wants to die...when it was meant to say who wants to go
 
action figures are a definite go for young boys...barbies and ponies and babies for little girls and for babies any thing that makes noise.....shit my house feels like toys r us some times....i think it is easier shopping for little girls than boys now when it comes to toys....
 
I should have known that fisty would turn the thread into this!
 
Top Bottom