Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Kidney Support...Is there anything other than cranberry?

like gchiild says water my friend. any time your on a highprotein diet you should consume a lot of water. Before I even started to juice I had to get a physical for health insurance at work. I had blood in my piss. The doc asked about my diet and when I responded with a high protein diet, he adviced me to drink a lot of water.

BOOGS
 
Some kidney tonic herbs are: borage, cinnamon, damiana, dandelion, fenugreek, saw palmetto, goldenseal, I am sure there are many, many more. Research should help you out.
 
Keep the water intake high, couple gallons a day is the best thing you can do for yourself. Theres an old saying ; "silt doesnt form in a fast flowing river" so if you taking in a ton of water your kidneys are being cleasned throughout the entire day.
 
If you decide to use goldenseal, make sure you aren't getting a drug test for work, etc, anytime soon. If the drug testers see goldenseal in your system, they automatically think that your hiding something..(doc told me this).
 
sparetire said:
If you decide to use goldenseal, make sure you aren't getting a drug test for work, etc, anytime soon. If the drug testers see goldenseal in your system, they automatically think that your hiding something..(doc told me this).
No drug tests here, but the funniest part about that is that goldenseal does JACKSHIT to help you pass a drug test. I was getting tested weekly for probation and found this out the hard way, lol.
thelion2005 said:
Michigan Tart Cherry drink.
Michigan Cherry Drink huh? That sounds tasty...and I'm from Michigan too...do they use Traverse City cherries? lol. :p You're being serious right?
 
meet your new best friend. crystal lite. i can put down 2 gallons no problem of that shit. essential when i run tbol, it makes your kidneys scream
 
bruce410 said:
meet your new best friend. crystal lite. i can put down 2 gallons no problem of that shit. essential when i run tbol, it makes your kidneys scream

sounds like a plan, as I just started my little tbol/var run...whats some of the doper flavors maing? I'll definitely need a little help drinking such a buttload of water, lol, good lookin out. :)
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom