Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ketosis and carbs

Irish BoneZ

I can eat all the citric acid and aspartame I want plus 20 or so carbs a day and I stay in deep red/purple ketosis. Would I get better results if I cut the citric acid/aspartame/carbs all togeather or do I just need to get in ketosis and that's it, as long as I stay in ketosis it's alright?

If you're in deep purple already, why go further....that's far enough. If you went deeper you're putting even more stress on your internal organs that isn't needed.....when in that purprle/red-ish state, aren't you losing weight fast?

Egomaniac247 said:
when in that purprle/red-ish state, aren't you losing weight fast?

that's what I want to know I hear all this shit about ketosis not working someone fill me in! I think I have lost weight on the diet but I'm not sure. I'm about to say fuck it up my cardio and go back to a normal diet

The deeper in ketosis you are has VERY LITTLE if anything to do with the amount of fat being burned.

Ketosis isnt what causes fat-loss but the fat-loss that causes ketosis, so dont worry, if your losing fat keep doing it.

Ketonuria does not equal ketonemia. If you're satisfied with your rate of fat loss, keep doing what you're doing. If not, change things up.

Don't even need to bother checking your piss for ketones, unless you enjoy peeing on sticks. It's inaccurate in determining the amount of chub you're burning from your body. If you're losing, keep doin what your doing.

Top Bottom