Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto vs carb cycling

GoldChest

for who used the both, what is the best?
im currently on keto, 10 week, but the results its not what i expected..thinking about change to carb cycling

between the 2 id say carbcycling . ive tried keto , tkd and carb cycling and had better results with carb cycling and its much more flexible . i IF now which is sort of carb cyling and even more flexible with better results .

I've always used Keto with great results. One thing I have learned though, both from myself getting older, and working with clients of different ages, is that you'll need to mess around with your cycle duration. I've seen women stay out of ketosis for a week and a half, and I've personally gone into ketosis after only a day and a half. Find the cycle time that works best for you then stick with it. Rinse and repeat. Due to the nature of how this form of dieting works, you should be able to get nearly the same results week in and week out. Here's another couple of tips:

1) I KNOW you're using ketone test strips.....right? If they are old, toss em and get a new bottle.

2) unfortunately, the glycemic index doesn't seem to get along too well with carb depleting. If you are eating bars or shakes that say they have low NET carbs, but it's based on glycemic rating, then you are fucking yourself. Best to avoid bars and shakes altogether, except maybe isopure or another truly carb free shake.

3) Alpha Lipoic Acid. Go get some right now. Its friggin fantastic for you, but besides that, it will get you into ketosis MUCH quicker. 1000000 times safer than insulin. Some people swear by being able to use it to fight back against incidental carbs or moments of weakness during a ketosis cycle.

good luck with whatever you decide to do. diet is definitely the way to go for fat loss.

I've done both in the past cycling for sure..

but neither are sustainable..

I'm going to be doing a run of Slow carb cycling with 1 cheat day.. Interesting concept but we'll see how it goes..

I'll even set up a blog on it..

Been on a Keto diet for almost a year now. I personally love it. I have lost a ton of weight and now trying to add some via Keto bulk as well.

Top Bottom