Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto experts???

oompha-loompha

Would having an insulin spike after a workout work well in ketosis. Ex. Having grape juice after lifting. Or would that throw the diet out of wack.

No, on CKD that does not work. If you wish to do that, you must go on a diet along the lines of 40-30-30 or at least a carb containg diet. However, with CKD you do have the carbup.
PM me if you have any questions

Search for tkd diet, you get into keto, then drink high gi carbs before a work out for energy, and train balls to the wall to burn off the glucose. I suspect if you train the same way, and consume a limited number of carbs post work out under 40 for sure, more likely 30 or less, then stay at 0 carbs the rest of the day/next day. You'd be ok. GOnna give it a try next time I'm cutting

Theres no need for that. Just go 150g carbs - you will suffer on 30g of carbs, and in any case, why before the workout, so you can burn it ? Thats really pointless. The energy surge isnt all that great compared to a 403030 diet, and the results are the same.
Whatever works best for ya though.

PM me if you have further questions

I have to disagree blood, at least for me staying in keto works much better for loosing the fat, maybe not as energised but thats a price I'm willing to pay for holding quarters between my abs ;)

Top Bottom