Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto diet

Deciever

i have a question.

if i was to do a keto diet for 1 week and on the 7th day do a carb up to get my energy back, and then eat very little on friday night and drink very little, and do the same for saturday morning and eat and drrink after weighins.

now, if i was to do that, how much weight would i be able to drop? counting water weight.
also i'll be taking a herbal cleanser thing to clean out my colon or whatever.

any ideas?

Deciever said:
i have a question.

if i was to do a keto diet for 1 week and on the 7th day do a carb up to get my energy back, and then eat very little on friday night and drink very little, and do the same for saturday morning and eat and drrink after weighins.

now, if i was to do that, how much weight would i be able to drop? counting water weight.
also i'll be taking a herbal cleanser thing to clean out my colon or whatever.

any ideas?

4.32432lbs

There are so many variables to that question, it would be impossible to answer it with any certainty.

1st week is water weight.......as for fat loss everyones body is different when adapting to diets such as keto,many people lose alot many dont just as gymrat stated about the variables

diamonddiceclay said:
your plan is very bad-and what you asked about would not be a proper keto diet

another great answer ....do you ever explain your answers , on every thread i read, you have these fucking answereswith no explanation why. What help is that?...why even post?

diamonddiceclay said:
your plan is very bad-and what you asked about would not be a proper keto diet

what don't you just answer the damn question???????

offer a suggestion.

water weight......no need for keto...........Just reduce some carbs drink coffee or buy taxaterone or howeva it spelled........it gets rid of water retention mad fast.....

I have read that the average person stores 300 grams of glycogen in their muscles.

For every gram of glycogen there are 4 grams of water (needed to store the glyc).

So hypothetically after a depletion workout after a few days of no carbs...

300+(300*4)=1500grams lost

1500 grams = 3.3 pounds lost

Personally..after six days of no carbs I lost six pounds....probably 3-4 pounds was water.

But every person reacts differently.

i would try taraxatone, but i dont wanna mess with diuretics or anything, im only 14...
diamond dice clay... why is it such a bad plan??its just to drop water weight, so i can make weight

Top Bottom