Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto Diet Question

NJbigtime

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey- i wondering if doing a refeed or carb load day on a keto diet, how long should it be for? 6 hours or whole day? will this carb up day mess with results. Also i'm feeling so tired and flat on a keto diet, is this normal and will it go away?

If you're tired and flat during a keto diet, then a carb-up is exactly what you need. Everybody does theirs differently. I'm still trying to perfect mine. So far, I do a 36 hour carb-up... from Friday after my workout until midnight Saturday. I eat high GI carbs at first, then somewhere in the middle, then low GI Saturday afternoon/night. It's workin pretty good I guess. Makes my muscles look very very full.

Hey- give me some examples of the high GI carbs and low Gi carbs you take in. thanks

Do a search to find a thread that had a link to a complete GI chart. It was huge, and freakin awesome. But for high GI carbs, Chewy Spree and Sweet Tarts are the best. They have Dextrose and Maltodextrin, which are some of the highest GI carbs. Malto is 150 on the chart. A lot of people suggest fat-free ice cream as well. For low GI carbs, go for oatmeal, sweet potatoes, things like that. I'm not sure what else. I don't plan every meal out for the carb up. I just make a conscious effort to gradually switch to lower and lower GI carbs until Saturday night.

BTW, I'm on my 3rd week (it's Thursday now) and I went from 184/5 to 178.5. CKD works.

Top Bottom