Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto diet, good or bad???

cheeta

okay guys theres a lot of contro about this keto diet. I hear a lot of people saying it works and a lot of people saying its not good for ya. I tried not eating carbs for a few days and i felt like shit!!! Makes you weak and tired. Now i cycle my carbs, like 50g one day, 50 again, then 200g, then 0 g;s, then 50 again and so on. IM experimenting. Any suggestions? Also, what does everyone think of the keto diet who has tried it? I think its full of shit, but i am not an expert. Suggestions and commesnts anyone?? thanks

I have been on a keto diet for close to a year-I eat carbs 1 day a week to get an anabolic response-I have dropped a lot of fat in a short time from this diet(15lbs in first 3 months). There are a lot of good books and columns on the web-do a search for lyle mcdonald, mauro dipasquale, jay robb, dan duchaine-this should get you started.

My friend, you are 5% bf. No, I would not recommend a CKD for you. I am currently around 4-5% bf and it is very tough on my body to run CKD. So, trust me, stick to the ratios I've given you before and you'll be fine.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom