Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kefei Blue Cap Mixing and Dosing Questions

Shamshizel

:confused:Hey Bros!

I just got my first order of blue cap kefei HGH - 10 kits or 1000iu. I have taken somatropin before but it was pharmaceutical grade Sandoz Omnitrope. It came premixed, refrigrated and I dosed at 3iu 4 days on 3 days off.

I now have these boxes of 10 small vials with blue cap kefei and I believe they contain 10iu of somatropin that needs to be reconstituted with 1ml of bacterostatic water, then refrigrated. Here is where my confusion arises, if I'm moving 1ml h20 with 10 iu, I will have 100iu of diluted gh...am i too assume that every 10units on the insulin syringe (regardless of 40 unit or 100 unit needle) would equal or be the equivalent of 1iu of HGH?

If so would that mean that each vial will only last 2 days if I were to dose 5iu/day??? Or am I missing something?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

I haven't had the honor of dealing with iu's yet, but I know that when reconstituting, say 5mg of GHRP-6, adding only 1mL would mean 1mL = 5mg. So if that number was 10mL, than using 1mL would be .5mg.

I hope that remains true in your case, anyone else wanna weigh in?

You are right bro. Add 1ml of bacteriostatic water and when you withdraw and inject .5mL you will be giving yourself a 5iu shot. Split it up am/pm to help keep sides at a minimum.

Top Bottom