Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping a Log...

DaveNY

Do you guys keep a notebook of how much weight/reps you do? I'd think this would be the best way to judge progress. I often go to the gym and can't remember what plate to pin on a machine, so I just try one at random. And since I just added squats and deadlifts to my routine, that's a bunch more weights I have to remember.

Anyone?

DaveNY :fro:

always have, always will, i think it shows u r comited and how u have improveed and what works for you...............so start takin' that shit down!!

Once I started keeping a training log, that's when my body really started to change for the better. For me, my log is a fantastic motivator. Being the obsessive-compulsive that I am, I want to see the weights and reps go UP.

It helped me to change my diet too. Even though I knew my diet could be improved, it wasn't until I began keeping my log that I could SEE how hard I was working, and how I was shooting myself in the foot with my diet.

I admit I felt a little funny carrying it around at first, but I kept doing it because it was working so well for me.

Top Bottom