Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep bulking?

drumwhore

Well seeing as my last post hasn't been answered I'll try another approach.
Over the last 16 months I have bulked up from 62kg to 81kg, around 40 pounds weight gain.
I haven't put on nearly as much muscle as I want and also put on some fat, I'm guessing my body fat is around 20%, I have a gut and I'm a bit fatter in the face. I'd like to cut the fat down but I'd prefer to put on more muscle first, I just don't like looking fat. Anyway what do you think, keep bulking or start cutting?
32 years old, 5'10" 178lbs

i suggest cutting. i always put cutting on the back burner, thinking i will cut when i reach the size i want. didnt want to lose muscle or strength.

but the reality of it is once you reach a certain bodyfat, you should cut. period. fat is not just a storage tissue, but is actually metabolically active, it is an inflammatory tissue, which causes muscle break down, and also has alot of aromatase activity, increasing your estrogen. not to mention heart disease, looking shitty, etc.

the fatter you are, the more your excess calories will turn to fat. the leaner you are, the more your excess calories will turn to muscle.

cut down, then bulk up SLOWLY. you can only add muscle so fast, and the rest will be fat, which is why it is best to be smart about it, and try and avoid higher bodyfat

Top Bottom