Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

KB/Swole

:rainbow: alert
lights.gif
 
I'm back in my apartment at uconn maing
 
WTF...

I'm live like 2 blocks from the Bee and he never hangs out. Just seeing what my guido neighbor is up to. Swole lives in the boondocks up by Stoors. Maybe he's rolling down to the city.
 
sawastea said:
WTF...

I'm live like 2 blocks from the Bee and he never hangs out. Just seeing what my guido neighbor is up to. Swole lives in the boondocks up by Stoors. Maybe he's rolling down to the city.

i'm only 45 minutes away from the city and 30 from norwalk
 
Last edited:
sawastea said:
WTF...

I'm live like 2 blocks from the Bee and he never hangs out. Just seeing what my guido neighbor is up to. Swole lives in the boondocks up by Stoors. Maybe he's rolling down to the city.
sure, mmmhhmmm
 
Top Bottom