Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol V2.0...WHAT...THE...HELL (to ANYONE on the fence!)

Carb Cycling. High, Low, No, High, Low, No, No. OR, H/L/N/H/N/N/N. Pretty strictly, too. I'll allow one "cheat" on a high carb day per week (i.e. I had some garlic knots with butter this week during 1 meal), and next week I will have some pizza for a high-carb day, once a week cheat meal.

But it's not bad. This week, for instance, I have 10lbs of baby spinach, grilled chicken in a white wine garlic and herb marinade mixed with a non-fat greek yogurt tatkizi sauce...so mastectomy boredom may be there, but creativity can avert such wanton to cheat.

I'll probably post pics at some point in time.

Glad to see you pay so much attention to detail in your diet. How do you feel when running that kind of carb cycling diet?
How's the hunger? How do you feel mentally?

Glad to see you pay so much attention to detail in your diet. How do you feel when running that kind of carb cycling diet?
How's the hunger? How do you feel mentally?

Thanks. It's really not bad until a few weeks in and then the cravings really start to hit, but its well worth it. I was really slow on the uptake in really getting my diet squared away until about a year ago, and about 2/3 years ago with training. So I'm not quite where I SHOULD be, but all in due time, now.

Ok, the hunger is...well, it's part of the game. Sometimes you're just going to have to suck it up, but if you're eating consistently every 3 hours, there's no problem. Be forewarned, though, once you go past 3 hours, you will SERIOUSLY begin to drop...your body WILL tell you. Kind of like our brain playing tricks on you and going, "Ok, motherfucker....I need some goddamn nom-nom NOW, so here's your right foot going across the left. I'm going to put on a rave show in your eyeballs while I'm at it." :D

Mentally I am feeling pretty on point, and while I've felt a bit sluggish in the gym, seeing new levels of definition in every rep is the biggest motivator more than anything right now. Let's face it, we don't make all of this sacrifice if it does not yeild the proper results, but carb cycling and Katana are really coming through in a very satisfying and motivating way right now.

Long story short, any money invested in KV2.0 WILL pay itself back, even if just on an emotional metric.

I've been running Katana for the last 3 weeks and have 3 more to go to help shred during the last half of a Test E/Masteron E cycle and I'm amazed at how well it gas helped to shred! I've already made it to 6.1% as of Sunday and I'm still shredding even more. I'm running it at 350-400mg and it is doing awesome! Getting shredded while my weight has even increased a pound! Katana has exceeded all my expectations :)

Top Bottom