Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol equivalent

Mitchvee

Was looking to do a DieselBolan and katanadrol cycle but Predator don't seem to have it in at the moment. Could anyone give me a close equivalent to Katanadrol on the Predator Nutrition website. Cheers.

I think katana is Furuza. It seems like its hard to find and fairly expensive. Not sure if there is an "equivalent" to katana as pretty much every compound works a little differently in your body.

Maybe some DMZ, or epi would be a good choice. Or some helladrol

I think katana is Furuza. It seems like its hard to find and fairly expensive. Not sure if there is an "equivalent" to katana as pretty much every compound works a little differently in your body.

Maybe some DMZ, or epi would be a good choice. Or some helladrol

I wouldnt stack any of those with diesel though... Together they will be very taxing on your liver, bp, etc... Katana is good for stacking because its non methylated... I personally wouldnt stack two methyls... I would wait for katana to get in stock... Its in stock at mr. Supps

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Pick up some katana using needto10 as a discount run it for four weeks 250/250/250/300 if you only want to buy one bottle. Worked for me I lost 7 lbs of body fat in 4 weeks at that dosage. Good muscle sparing capabilities as well

Top Bottom