Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol 3.0 Log

http: //imageshack.us/a/img20/ 2812/pizw.jpg
http: //imageshack.us/a/img821/ 9135/bb91.jpg
http: //imageshack.us/a/img716/ 7998/kgm9.jpg

delete the spaces

Day 30

Definitely keep making progress, although not with the same intensity as the first 3 weeks. It can be attributed with me kinda slacking on my diet this past week. Nonetheless, I plan to do 3-4 more weeks, and I also will be adding forged burner for the remainder of the cycle and PCT as well. Even thinking to add 11-oxo to reduce visceral fat and just do another 4 weeks. Any suggestions? I know 11-oxo us supposed to be run for minimum 6 weeks but I feel in my case it will give me the extra boost to work on that stomach fat.

Sides: no sides. Mood and energy are great, and libido is amazing due to NTBM bridge (currently taking 3 caps). I am also using celery seed extract from NOW nutrition to keep BP and heart rate in check as Katana can raise both due to all the stimulants in it, and also taking liv. 52 for extra liver support.

Still training 5 days a week with 20-30 min cardio before each lifting session. Damn, it's amazing how hard it is to get rid of all this stubborn fat that's been there for years. Hopefully forged burner will help me keep
my calories down and provide extra thermogenic effects.

Progress pic: http: // img819. imageshack.us /img819/ 43/wkxd.jpg delete spaces

Sorry for a long lack of updates. My katanadrol 3.0 run is over, in total it was 5 weeks long, no sides, i ended up gaining about 3-5 lbs of muscle and lost about 3%-4% bf, so overall I'm very pleased with the results. Energy and libido stayed great (definitely with the help of ntbm bridge).

However, I decided not to stop at this point, and run another 4-5 weeks of 11-oxo, finaflex 1-andro and forged burner to achieve the best results possible. I am currently 1 week into this cycle, sticking to low dose of the compounds (300 mg each) while taking 1 forgedburner pill a day for appetite suppression. I am also using liv 52, celery seed extract, and ntbm bridge to minimize suppression.

So far there are no sides, energy, mood, and libido are strong, and bf is just melting off.
Will try to put up progress pics by tomorrow. The log continues! :)

Thanks man! It's really a great feeling to finally start seeing the results. Four more weeks of cutting to go! :D

DAY 59 - wow.. I've made it this far :)

Anyways, I am very pleased with current progress, as I finally started losing fat around the midsection. When I started, I weighted 212, this morning I came in at 202, so 10 lb drop (while I definitely gained 4-5 pounds of muscle). Still 2 more weeks to go, so this will end up being an 75 day cycle, much longer then I currently planned, but then again, I was using low dose of non-methylated compounds, and closely monitoring for side effects, so I think it will work out for me in the end. The results are coming slowly but surely, and I feel like I'll be able to hold on to most, in not all of my gains after pct.

I decided to slowly bridge into pct, as I dropped 1-andro and am sticking just with 11-oxo dosed it at 300mg (to minimize suppression and for cortisol control). I also started using formastanzol, 3g of DAA, and continuing with ntbm bridge to begin recovering natural test levels. I am continuing with forged burner and will most likely carry it throughout the whole pct. After 2 weeks I'll drop 11-oxo and add some more stuff such as fenugreek and tribulus if needed, and do another month of pct. I also might add some nolva if I'll feel like I need it.

SIDES: libido is a bit down as expected, but still no problems in that department and I feel like it will recover rather quickly from this point on. No testicular atrophy, nuts are hanging low, all of which I can attribute
to ntbm bridge, specifically to the fadogia aggrestis component in it. Besides that everything is great, no lethargy, no gyno, basically no other sides.

Another progress pic coming soon. Stay dedicated brahs :D

Awesome man! Thinking of using this as my first cycle as well. Any blood work?

Thanks bro! I'm not sure if I'll get bloodwork done..I'd like to but can't promise it :) Judging on how I feel at this point I'd say
that my natty test levels are good, libido is there, and I'm still using 11-oxo as bridge into pct, but I'm also taking daa and using ntbm bridge. In 3 weeks I'll dop 11-oxo and continue with pct for another 4-5 weeks. Will see how that goes :)

Top Bottom