Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kart Chick, Insano & Badkins

Check it in after 8 am your time, the system is locked and won't let me send attached files.

:bat: :bat: :bat:

Well, the last time I posted pics here 1/2 the people said they weren't 'real' and the other 1/2 gave me shit and said my legs looked "manly". I eat enough shit day to day - I don't need cybershit as well.

Last edited:
Hey good morning SHrebly...Havent had the pleasure of formally meetin you..nice to see you back on the board :)

Shelby...They are just jealous of you and those pretty legs!

I have missed your wit lady!

vixenbabe said:
Shelby...They are just jealous of you and those pretty legs!

I have missed your wit lady!

Thanks - some people just can't handle the fact that they are losers so they have to sling their shit at someone. Maybe if they got off their asses and went to the gym they'd have a better attitude.

Kakdiesel said:
Hey good morning SHrebly...Havent had the pleasure of formally meetin you..nice to see you back on the board :)

I think I saw a few of your posts when you had some modeling shots up. Glad to be back... for now that is.

You got it going on and NO ONE can take it from you!

If I had a nickle for every snide remark and ugly word said to me..I'd be a rich, mentally broken down woman!

Strong women , in every sense of the word, will always be looked down upon from men with weak minds and souls! SCREW 'EM- NO TIME FOR THOSE LOSERS!!

Top Bottom